Hunting around Covid-19

Looking on the bright side I think hunting is going to improve with the virus around.Less people milling about, I've seen an increase in game around my area already,it's like the wildlife know people are preoccupied atm and they are glorifying in our demise,lol.It's one activity you are relatively safe continuing with as you are not in contact with many people.So not all doom and gloom.

6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Looking on the bright side I think hunting is going to improve with the virus around.Less people milling about, I've seen an increase in game around my area already,it's like the wildlife know people are preoccupied atm and they are glorifying in our demise,lol.It's one activity you are relatively safe continuing with as you are not in contact with many people.So not all doom and gloom.

Seasons finished here mate everything having younguns o well crack on wi the cilit bang 

Bang and the dirt is gone?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Seasons finished here mate everything having younguns o well crack on wi the cilit bang 

Bang and the dirt is gone?

Had to look that one up but good idea,I swear English and Ozzy are 2 different languages lol.

9 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

“Glorifying in our demise” ........ you been reading the general section then? ?

57 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

“Glorifying in our demise” ........ you been reading the general section then? ?

I never look at that section,195 pages on corona,I thought I was being poetically original .Can't let the end of the World interrupt a days hunting lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I got out for my daily walk exercise allowance the other day just before the full lock down came in to force  I’ve never seen so many groups of people walking dogs they were like in gangs the feckers were everywhere kids all f***ing about I didn’t know there was that many dogs in my area I think some people are thinking this virus ? is like a holiday an not really taking it seriously at all the shit will hit the fan with people taking the piss an not taking it seriously on my walk I was really pissed off I decided for my own health an safety to go as remote as I could get to get out of bumping in to fools I’ve decided for my own health to walk by night with the  lamp far better 

• Like 1