Female ferrutail bloody hedgehog

George h 87

13 hours ago, George h 87 said:

What's the strangest thing you've caught with you're birds I got a hedgehog last night scanning field she was off and slammed into it it wasnt harmed ?

20200324_225422.jpg

Bet that was a shock when her feet slammed into that lol 

• Like 1

Mate of mine had a Harris that hated anything white , this bird would fly up sore like a buzzerd then drop like a stone , couple times he had strip of and get it off swans in middle of ponds  which nearly drowned him as well as the hawk , he ended up getting rid as it would active find out white stuff and had couple close calls with people with white hats but the final straw was when he slipped on a rabbit in front of a farmer on new permission and it decided to veer off and bind to a sheep ,  

• Like 2
On 27/03/2020 at 00:02, Elchapo said:

Mate of mine had a Harris that hated anything white , this bird would fly up sore like a buzzerd then drop like a stone , couple times he had strip of and get it off swans in middle of ponds  which nearly drowned him as well as the hawk , he ended up getting rid as it would active find out white stuff and had couple close calls with people with white hats but the final straw was when he slipped on a rabbit in front of a farmer on new permission and it decided to veer off and bind to a sheep ,  

Brilliant that would of been funny I've seen them bind to sheep out of motor [BANNED TEXT] slipping at crows 

We were out as a group of four and a white squirrel ran across the field towards a big tree and all the bird refused the slip! We put it down to training with white ferrets ?! 

Cracking looking squirrel ! 

6 hours ago, Lee C said:

We were out as a group of four and a white squirrel ran across the field towards a big tree and all the bird refused the slip! We put it down to training with white ferrets ?! 

Cracking looking squirrel ! 

Would of been good to get that in the bag mate