How many dogs

Ive had one out of 4 from pups.collie,bull,grey.spent hrs on it,feed it right,built it up slowly,great exersize,had agility,speed,was just useless,ok at ferreting but shit at everthing else.i think the guy advertising forgot to tell me  the bull part meant bullshit

Mostly work them with ferrets and most at least ok except one bull blooded whippet that had no interest in ferreting and would hunt up all the time.Gave him to a bloke who wanted just that.The dog was a great retriever and could catch daytime but had no patience around a hole.

I’ve generally always done allrite but I’ve struggled with my last 2, one got injured but I don’t think he would have cut the mustard, the 2nd made it has a rabbit dog but again just didn’t cut the mustard. Both breeders who I got the pups from I stayed in touch with and both of them didn’t get the result they expected either so in both cases I can say it hasn’t been my doing.  

The last dog I tried for 2 and a half years hoping he might come good, so I can’t say I give up on them easily. 

Ive had 2 one just learned something and forgot it straight away she just couldn't do anything total rubbish lived with my mam till she was 14 the other got to 3 and started dropping rabbits and watching them run away again left her for 4 month but she just carried on doing it so rehomed her everything else I've been really lucky with