Am i taking this isolation thing too far

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's the way gnash.. If your miles from anyone and you have the space...get out in it...  

Cant beat a little isolation sometimes.

Yes but summers coming......and i can see my house from there if it gets cold i wont do anything hazardous like lighting a fire i,ll just go home ?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WILF said:

If it’s near your house you will see untold fallow and muntjac over there........It’s lifting with them.

Yep seen loads with the trail cam over the months mate the muntjac walk the lanes round here like they own the f****n place !

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_8063.jpg

IMG_8070.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Yep seen loads with the trail cam over the months mate the muntjac walk the lanes round here like they own the f****n place !

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_8063.jpg

IMG_8070.jpg

they are roe deer mate ,,unless the muntjack are on roids round your way  

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_8063.jpg

Get yourself a thermal imager mate and have a wander out at night, you will be amazed at what’s about.

18 minutes ago, riohog said:

they are roe deer mate ,,unless the muntjack are on roids round your way  

I just meant Deer in general mate you dont see a picture of any lanes do you....i know im a thick city boy and all that but im learning all this open air caper ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Get yourself a thermal imager mate and have a wander out at night, you will be amazed at what’s about.

Thats part of the plan Wilf apparently you can get one as an app on your phone i thought id try that out first :thumbs:

But im such a big clumsy f****r the only way i can get close to them is by hiding in a chair up a tree ?

5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I just meant Deer in general mate you dont see a picture of any lanes do you....i know im a thick city boy and all that but im learning all this open air caper ?

not at all  and i might be wrong       enjoy !!

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats part of the plan Wilf apparently you can get one as an app on your phone i thought id try that out first :thumbs:

But im such a big clumsy f****r the only way i can get close to them is by hiding in a chair up a tree ?

My pal bought one, think it was heavy money at £3k but by f**k it’s an amazing bit of kit.

However, imho, what you are doing is still the best way.....sit still and quiet and wait, there’s no such thing as all this red indian bollocks on low land deer (again imho) unless you have a .243 and I’m guessing they won’t be giving you a license for one of them any time soon ! ? ? 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, NEWKID said:

That's the way gnash..

If your miles from anyone and you have the space...get out in it...

Screenshot_20200324-193816_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20200324-153829_Gallery.jpg

20200324_150502.jpg

Good for you mate,i just dont trust myself with fires.......im right on the edge of Epping Forest ?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, WILF said:

My pal bought one, think it was heavy money at £3k but by f**k it’s an amazing bit of kit.

However, imho, what you are doing is still the best way.....sit still and quiet and wait, there’s no such thing as all this red indian bollocks on low land deer (again imho) unless you have a .243 and I’m guessing they won’t be giving you a license for one of them any time soon ! ? ? 

Ive more chance of getting a pilots licence !.....but no,still and quiet i can do...too much tech stresses me which kind of defeats the object in being there ?

• Like 1