Can we still shoot ???

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

Don't know why this is being debated , do as you wish fella, flintlock.... Ram it...?

I didn't understand your statement "ultimate sniper". Not all of us were brought up on computer games and think we are something we are not!

• Haha 3

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys ,  how are you all doing ? Hope my old mates , Sausage , Stavross, BenBhoy , Si , David , Ian M , Walshie, longshanx , and any one else that I haven’t mentioned . Just thought I’d check in wit

Hope your right mate. All our lamb & beef goes through our farmshop or to local pubs, restaurants & a couple of schools. We don't sell to markets, everything goes dead so we are absolutely rel

Our firm is so tight. No masks and no hand sanitizer. Last week we had no paper towels for a week ! Today I improvised!

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, timmytree said:

No, stay safe and do as we're advised for now and we'll get back shooting again. In a few months there's going to be a lot of people that will never get that opportunity because they've drowned in their own fluid or with half their lungs on the outside.

Sure, I am well aware....like my daughter in hospital, my granddaughter that Gramma has to look after. I'm at work doing essential stuff....yeah I know ok!

If I want to bloody walk the fields on my own I bloody well will ok.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, timmytree said:

Seriously, everyone for Gods sake obey the rules and stay safe. Our medics have got a horrible few months ahead, some of them are going to die along with many more poor sods who don't deserve such a horrible end. In the meantime I can't hug my friends, my kids or my grandkids and that is really bloody hurting. I want everyone and their families to come through this. That's worth giving up shooting and fishing for a few months.

I agree we all have to obey the rules. However, I see no justification for stopping pest control or fishing, although I think pest control is possibly essential anyway and so exempt as it's related to maintaining food supply. I guess we need guidance on that one.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Alsone said:

I agree we all have to obey the rules. However, I see no justification for stopping pest control or fishing, although I think pest control is possibly essential anyway and so exempt as it's related to maintaining food supply. I guess we need guidance on that one.

As long as people don't confuse pest control with going out and shooting 1 rabbit.