WILF

Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

Just now, WILF said:

You use your nipper in this discussion if you want to, but I won’t so I won’t reply to anything else involving her 👍

I'm using no one' I just find it uncouth that you talk all nice with folk on here whilst deep down hating what their family's are .

Your scum in my book 👍

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Can't wait till a young Wilfy or Wilfyess brings a black lad or lass home lol 👍

Some kids get taught values mate, they get shown to value themselves, their roots, their history and their people.....hopefully I have done a good enough job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And your spawn will prob be more bitter and twisted going forward into the future.

And that's what's got the world f****d.

Good is Good

Evil is Evil

Right right and wrong wrong.

Lets get tough with the shite and back the decent folk  no matter what the colour 

Then the world and GB will be a much better place.

Not the shite and nonsense you spout but do nothing about ffs 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Some kids get taught values mate, they get shown to value themselves, their roots, their history and their people.....hopefully I have done a good enough job.

Brainwashed you mean

Poor kids.👎

I may be scum, but I never stuck a knife in the back of my own then cried when that knife came for me 👍

As I said Maxy, reap what you sow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Why do you always have to bring family into it? f***ing cowardly dragging little ones into it!

Don’t worry about it mate, it’s cornered rat syndrome 👍

Have a bit more about you and rise above bringing nippers into it 👍

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Why do you always have to bring family into it? f***ing cowardly dragging little ones into it!

It's a valid point ya numpty

He comes on here conversing with folk acting all pally whilst hating everything their family's are

Pure c**t in my book but as I say his sort are only pushing the agenda he hates so much at a faster pace .

Pure Numptys 😂

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I may be scum, but I never stuck a knife in the back of my own then cried when that knife came for me 👍

As I said Maxy, reap what you sow.

Your getting confused in your bog fog life.

Im not sticking a knife no where.

Your Ilk do that 👍

Facts are every generation cares less about colour .

and no matter how hard you try to brainwash yours someehere down the line they will break free from the predudices you have 👍

For crying out loud lads , such hatred page after page and day after day of it, and ask yourselves weres it getting you, isn't the world sposed to be all pulling together in these awful times, I mean cmon it doesn't look good out their does it, and yet we cant pull together on a dog forum man up and pack it in

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t worry about it mate, it’s cornered rat syndrome 👍

Have a bit more about you and rise above bringing nippers into it 👍

I think it's you who feels cornered lol

Corner of Eire 😂🇬🇧👍

Just now, iworkwhippets said:

For crying out loud lads , such hatred page after page and day after day of it, and ask yourselves weres it getting you, isn't the world sposed to be all pulling together in these awful times, I mean cmon it doesn't look good out their does it, and yet we cant pull together on a dog forum man up and pack it in

There is no way I'm going to ever agree with someone who hates everything my family are 👍🇬🇧

When his own are out of India / Pakistan If what he says is right re being from Romany stock😫

Its hypocrasy at its best ffs 😁👍

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It's a valid point ya numpty

He comes on here conversing with folk acting all pally whilst hating everything their family's are

Pure c**t in my book but as I say his sort are only pushing the agenda he hates so much at a faster pace .

Pure Numptys 😂

He only knows your daughter has a Thai mum because you have to tell every c**t at every opportunity to try and use it. Noone cares what you choose to do, you have a username so you only share what you want to ... I know a f***ing damn site more about you without meeting you then you'll ever know about me.

He may not like you or what you do but he never brings your misses or daughter into it, you do!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

You don’t have to hate anyone to hold a conviction about something, those two things don’t go hand in hand.

The sooner we all start understanding that the better we can function.

• Like 1