Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It's now a known fact all this nonsense is killing more folk than the actual virus itself .

ie 

Cancers

heart disease

suicides

Diabetes

Strokes

ect ect ect

as services have been decimated and kids / young and elderley are struggling mentally because of isolation and loneliness .

WAKEY WAKEY numb nuts ??

Where have you got this 'fact'

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

Just now, South hams hunter said:

Where have you got this 'fact'

I’d say he probably isn’t far off the mark saying there have been loads of extra deaths because of missed treatment.

I hear many old and vulnerable people are shit scared to go to hospital at the minute and I don’t blame them.

But his theme seems to be evolving, if he is saying the government is f***ing us over then, yeah, we know.

Been at it for years, been telling people for years and it’s not just on this issue ;) 

If he is saying people are dying as a result of not getting treatment then again, yeah, I can believe that too.

Whats his point is what I want to know ?

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’d say he probably isn’t far off the mark saying there have been loads of extra deaths because of missed treatment.

I hear many old and vulnerable people are shit scared to go to hospital at the minute and I don’t blame them.

But his theme seems to be evolving, if he is saying the government is f***ing us over then, yeah, we know.

Been at it for years, been telling people for years and it’s not just on this issue ;) 

If he is saying people are dying as a result of not getting treatment then again, yeah, I can believe that too.

Whats his point is what I want to know ?

No I get that but ATM it's his own assumption not a fact but he's portrayed it as if it is an actual fact.

As for a point, just that they have died because if missing appointments and that is all 

• Like 1

When the first lockdown came into force, I was taken bad , I couldn't even stand up, so a neighbour called for an ambulance, when the paramedics checked me over, they just told me to increase a certain prescription I had, they told me if it wasn't for the virus I would be admitted , a few weeks ago a similar thing happened to me I lost balance, spent a full day in north staffs hospital, had tests nowt wrong sent me home, then I had to go back in September for an heart scan I was diagnosed with mitral stenosis, at the moment im struggling health wise but so are many many others the reason I don't call an ambulance is cos, if I am admitted they will only put me in a home when they discharge me, take this as a whinge if you want I couldn't care less any more I have a number to call if im took bad

5 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

When the first lockdown came into force, I was taken bad , I couldn't even stand up, so a neighbour called for an ambulance, when the paramedics checked me over, they just told me to increase a certain prescription I had, they told me if it wasn't for the virus I would be admitted , a few weeks ago a similar thing happened to me I lost balance, spent a full day in north staffs hospital, had tests nowt wrong sent me home, then I had to go back in September for an heart scan I was diagnosed with mitral stenosis, at the moment im struggling health wise but so are many many others the reason I don't call an ambulance is cos, if I am admitted they will only put me in a home when they discharge me, take this as a whinge if you want I couldn't care less any more I have a number to call if im took bad

im going back now to last year just after my stroke, doctor told me that I shouldn't be on my own, and to take care not to fall cos on the 26th January last year I got up in the middle of the night I got up to make a brew I passed out in the kitchen and when I came round, fek me like summat out of house of horrors blood all over the place I even lost a tooth in the fall, and had to use a tube of supper glue on my forehead stop the bleeding

• Sad 1
16 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And that the world is getting stripped of resources and polluted to fook due to over population .

Not to mention the mass extinction of species .

The only place having above replacement levels of children are 3rd world countries.

White Europeans are having less kids than ever, we are in massive decline.

Don’t take my word for it, look it up, to coin a phrase it’s a FACT 

If everyone staid where they are meant to be Europe would be empty and the 3rd world would be busting at the seams.

14 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

No that is not all 

It's a collective 

Of lack of services ' fear ' loneliness ' suicide ect ect 

But its most certainly for the best part down to the nonsense that is Covid 19

If we want to talk about fear and loneliness then let me tell you about one aspect of that.

Its old people who live in councils estates in South London with their doors and windows barred, scared to go out less they be set upon by a pack of wild animals from Africa, Asia or any of the other 3rd world shit holes.

A situation that blokes like you are happy to ignore and make excuses for all you life.

In fact you go further because your life choices mandate the government policy that gives rise to such a situation.

So, as I have said before, don’t start acting the goat now the flood has reached your doorstep.....you were one of the people helping the government in its war on British people ?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The above replacement levels mean nothing as they far too high anyways.

The world is overpopulated ' Europe included.

We like rats in a barrel .

Europe isn’t overpopulated with Europeans though is it ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Ask the aborigionies of Auz if their lands are overpopulated with whites 

Same re New Zealand or USA ect

Get out of Mayo if you really believe in what you spout ?

What, are you suggesting we as a continent are obliged to commit suicide because we committed genocide on those people 300 years ago ? 
Is that what you are saying ?