Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

4 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Me too, when the parents give up the 40 a day fag habit and leave the cheap lager/cider on the shelf

I think we have to be kinder than that mate......many of these people have been thrown away on the scrap, we started replacing them in 1947

We import the doctors, we import the chemist, We outsource the part supply because we didn’t train our own to do it......no mate, imho it’s a massive oversimplification to just say “it’s chavs drinking white lightening and smoking 40 snouts”......the causes are myriad and deep and historic and every single mainstream party bares their part of the blame.

We never gave up on Britain or the British, they gave up on us and threw us aside in all sorts of respects.

jmho of course 

• Like 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

The voucher system needs sorting out, though.

A pal of mine works on the check outs at Tesco, and got pissed off at people using the vouchers for booze and tabs, and asked one "don't you think you should be spending these vouchers on what they are meant for.....food ?"

The person got abusive and reported my pal to the manager. 

She got a warning letter and told if it happened again, she would be fired !

Cheers.

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t benefits cover food tho? Why would kids be hungry now when they wasn’t before this pandemic? I don’t get it, if somebody could afford to  live on benefits pre corona, then why not now? Why are these folk only concerned about kids now, wha about pre corona, seems like a lot folk wanna try an slag off or stop what’s going on in any shape or form, but offering no real solutions just more problems

i deffo agree no kids should be hungry but that als applies before this shambles ffs☹️

What benefits don’t cover is the parking ticket, the parking permit to park outside your own house (like my former council), the congestion charge, the low emission zone charge, the fine for the wrong bin, the court cost for the missed council tax payment, the school trip, the fine for being out of school without authorisation and all the myriad other stealth taxes that make everyone suffer every single day of the week......it’s used to be council estate money lenders putting people in shit, now it’s the council and the government ! 

• Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The voucher system needs sorting out, though.

A pal of mine works on the check outs at Tesco, and got pissed off at people using the vouchers for booze and tabs, and asked one "don't you think you should be spending these vouchers on what they are meant for.....food ?"

The person got abusive and reported my pal to the manager. 

She got a warning letter and told if it happened again, she would be fired !

Cheers.

These people have had their sense of pride and community stolen mate, yes they are making bad choices but many of them have never known a country that was any different......we ain’t meant to give a shit and so they don’t !

20 minutes ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1603384455404.jpg.e47afeb3d5a3e1106ad5a9368c8e1108.jpg

Can anyone explain why feeding children is promoting state dependency whilst subsidising corporations, furloughing middle class wages and letting MPs claim massive expenses isn't encouraging state dependency. Why should working class children be the ones sacrificed? ??

If you can't afford to feed or clothe your kids.... Then don't have them simples... Be honest most of these dregs only have kids for a free house and benefits... There's always work for those who want to better themselves ... But Most the selfish cnuts are happy to rot away on handouts.... More fool them... Stop blaming the government and others and do something about it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

If you can't afford to feed or clothe your kids.... Then don't have them simples... Be honest most of these dregs only have kids for a free house and benefits... There's always work for those who want to better themselves ... But Most the selfish cnuts are happy to rot away on handouts.... More fool them... Stop blaming the government and others and do something about it?

I used to take that exact same position mate so I hear you, believe me.....but now days, I don’t  agree.

Sure you are always going to have a few out and out scumbags we all know that but I don’t think they are the rule, they are the exception to the rule......I’d say most people on benefits are exactly where every policy to date wants them and /or has put them.

Having spent time looking at what politicians do wank money away on, giving some British mum (wether we like her lifestyle or not) a few hundred quid a week is an absolute piss in the ocean.

They want us to feel bitter towards these people, that’s exactly what it’s planned for us to feel.....I’d rather give a single mum 400 quid a week than pay for some MPs (who’s on 70,000 a year) Kit Kat on expenses ! 

These people ain’t the enemy mate, the people who put them there and created a country where this is a way of living are the enemy imho pal ?

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I used to take that exact same position mate so I hear you, believe me.....but now days, I don’t  agree.

Sure you are always going to have a few out and out scumbags we all know that but I don’t think they are the rule, they are the exception to the rule......I’d say most people on benefits are exactly where every policy to date wants them and /or has put them.

Having spent time looking at what politicians do wank money away on, giving some British mum (wether we like her lifestyle or not) a few hundred quid a week is an absolute piss in the ocean.

They want us to feel bitter towards these people, that’s exactly what it’s planned for us to feel.....I’d rather give a single mum 400 quid a week than pay for some MPs (who’s on 70,000 a year) Kit Kat on expenses ! 

These people ain’t the enemy mate, the people who put them there and created a country where this is a way of living are the enemy imho pal ?

The same single mum that's got no elastic in her knickers,but finds enough money to buy 3 for £100 every weekend, own the latest phone and dress like one of them kardasians lol, while their kids run around in a shitty nappy, in a room full of strange men who are hanging out the back of their mum because she's in their bag?.. Sorry mate but I don't agree.... There's money to be made out there legal or not... Just depends on what your prepared to do to get buy on your own with no handouts.... Myself I've never asked no cnut for anything.... Started with f**k all and got most of it left... I graft for what little I have... Children are a product of their environment imo.... Monkey see.... Monkey do.... ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I live on a council estate, and its rife with folks on the dole, claiming this claiming that, they get offered a job, and its full rent straight away no incentive for em to work, theres one fat idle sewer rat only in his 50s theres bugger all wrong we him,  walking down the street we a 6 pack on his shoulder ,I could go on but im gerrin missen worked up here

Totally respect all you lads point of view ? but I have written this before and I think it needs repeating here.

Where I used to live a 2 bed house is about £1200 - 1500 a month to rent, council tax on that will be £100 + a month Plus an extra £30 soon for a brown bin (you have to have the brown bin, it’s a rule !) 

Paking permit for outside your house is about another £50 ? And that’s to allow you 20 odd visits from whoever come to your house (tradesman to family, don’t matter).....after that you have to buy another 20 and so on and so on

A forklift driver in a warehouse earns about £400 a week......that’s what that job pays.

Now if that blokes wants his Mrs to stay home and bring up 2 kids the  £400 a week is what he has.

His rent leaves him with £400 a month in his pocket 

His council tax leaves him with £300

then another £30 leaves him with £270

Gas and leccy, 400 for the month......now he is minus £130 !

He ain’t bought himself or the kids a bite to eat yet, ain’t ran his car, not paid the phone.......that bloke can’t afford to work, he probably isn’t scum, he wants to work and he wants his Mrs at home with the kids and he wants to stay in the area he was born......but he can’t because he will starve to death and so will his family !

Thats the more usual storey than the chavvy tart with a League of Nations brood of multi coloured kids and a smack habit......

Thats totally f***ing wrong !

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
54 minutes ago, WILF said:

Wilf your clever enough to see the bigger picture.....and i find that refreshing?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Balaur said:

Yes but she's been in contact with positive folk today? So needs another test before she visits other vulnerable people? That's how I understood what you said. 

She is back at work tonight and they have got to wear more ppe in the gown type with face mask and visor. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

These people have had their sense of pride and community stolen mate, yes they are making bad choices but many of them have never known a country that was any different......we ain’t meant to give a shit and so they don’t !

I was one of them mate who stuck the 12 month pit strike out not to bring the government down but to try and keep what you have described in your comment. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Francie said:

Apparently one of the test patients for covid has died, in brasil, a trial between Oxford uni an astra zeneca, he was a doctor, but now the media is trying to see he got a placebo. 

Do you have anything to show that he wasn't part of the control group?

• Like 1

They are expected to announce further restrictions here today.

I would think schools will shut here soon, which makes sense if other things are being closed. The parents of kids in school must be one of the most at risk groups? Seen as all the masks & sanitiser in the world makes no difference to dropping off unprotected kids & picking them up again each day.

Edited by Accip74