Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

How do you know for cert ?

You took a DNA test ?

As I say some queer breeding programmes took place in deepest darkest Devon up to the mid 90s

You line be like a Sooty Sam pedigree ??

Don't need to my misses dad is from Yorkshire and my exes parents I know aswell.

Same question gobshite, what makes me a coward?

Btw that's one of the thinks that makes you one, you say something but lack the balls to answer when questioned

55 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Still crying and copying and pasting to try and get your points across,  brexit is happening and the ripples are spreading across the rotten pond of Europe, Andy burnham mayor of Manchester and as bitter as you for not getting what he wanted the labour leadership ????

Thing is, we HAVE left the E U, it's just the trade deal that's to be sorted. We will know by the end of December one way or another, trade deal or WTO rules, like most of the world.

I think the heads of the individual EU countries have finally realised that we are not bluffing about "no deal" and are starting to think about their own interests.

Even Barnier has started making conciliatory noises now that we told him not to come back unless they move from their intransigent position.

For the first time we are putting the U K first, unlike those Quislings Cameron and May !

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

But me saying I pity your kids is Cuntish ?

I do pity them having to be brought up by such a retard ?

Whats Cuntish about that.

But on the other hand maybe he's bringing his kids up excately the way he should.

Just have a think about that for a moment.

If you can't understand what I'm saying I will write it here for you.

White british Christian's don't put there heads on a mat a few times a day praying to someone who was a pedophile it's written in the koran that he had sex with kids.

And they think nothing of being pedophiles themselves infact lots of them are pedophiles the grooming gangs etc.druging white kids up and gang raping them.they rape there own family's kids.its well documented what they do.

So yes teach the kids that evil does indeed exist in the uk.and don't interact or bother with such a group of people.

If you don't teach the white british children of such people existing.then that's shamefull on the parent.

Surely you can understand that max..

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, king said:

But on the other hand maybe he's bringing his kids up excately the way he should.

Just have a think about that for a moment.

If you can't understand what I'm saying I will write it here for you.

White british Christian's don't put there heads on a mat a few times a day praying to someone who was a pedophile it's written in the koran that he had sex with kids.

And they think nothing of being pedophiles themselves infact lots of them are pedophiles the grooming gangs etc.druging white kids up and gang raping them.they rape there own family's kids.its well documented what they do.

So yes teach the kids that evil does indeed exist in the uk.and don't interact or bother with such a group of people.

If you don't teach the white british children of such people existing.then that's shamefull on the parent.

Surely you can understand that max..

I don't teach my kids either way, I simply let them learn for themselves. I grew up in a family with radical opinions and they have rubbed of on me, I've dropped some of them as I've matured but still slip words in that I shouldn't. It wasn't until I got with my misses that I realised not only how bad I was but how silly I looked in the way I worded them. I don't want my daughter's to be bracketed in the same way I have been and therefore will let them make up their own minds when they reach an age that they have the capacity to do so.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I don't teach my kids either way, I simply let them learn for themselves. I grew up in a family with radical opinions and they have rubbed of on me, I've dropped some of them as I've matured but still slip words in that I shouldn't. It wasn't until I got with my misses that I realised not only how bad I was but how silly I looked in the way I worded them. I don't want my daughter's to be bracketed in the same way I have been and therefore will let them make up their own minds when they reach an age that they have the capacity to do so.

And that's fair enough mate ?

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Still crying and copying and pasting to try and get your points across,  brexit is happening and the ripples are spreading across the rotten pond of Europe, Andy burnham mayor of Manchester and as bitter as you for not getting what he wanted the labour leadership ????

The post was about fiscal policy not Brexit, just a comparison of figures. I feel its you that's fixated lol.

I must say your in a sad place if you feel its OK to spend more on a backhanded for ferries that didn't exist than supporting small businesses and struggling families in a time like this. ?

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Is that not Cuntish ?

Or is it only Cuntish depending on who and when it suits ?

No thats not cuntish its just nasty....nasty most lads can handle but cuntish ( talking about peoples kids/parenting skills etc  = cuntish )

You did it to me once re parenting and i asked you to say the same eye to eye but you refused......hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have beliefs,feelings,qualities and standards that one does not actually have, hence i book you a c**t and a hypocrite but whos counting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

And your spawn will prob be more bitter and twisted going forward into the future.

And that's what's got the world f****d.

Good is Good

Evil is Evil

Right right and wrong wrong.

Lets get tough with the shite and back the decent folk  no matter what the colour 

When referring to " getting tough with the shite " do we include dopey middle aged white men getting fined for running onto football pitches pretending to be teenagers ? 

What a wally ! ??

• Thanks 2