Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Why do you always have to bring family into it? f***ing cowardly dragging little ones into it!

Don’t worry about it mate, it’s cornered rat syndrome ?

Have a bit more about you and rise above bringing nippers into it ?

• Thanks 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

For crying out loud lads , such hatred page after page and day after day of it, and ask yourselves weres it getting you, isn't the world sposed to be all pulling together in these awful times, I mean cmon it doesn't look good out their does it, and yet we cant pull together on a dog forum man up and pack it in

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It's a valid point ya numpty

He comes on here conversing with folk acting all pally whilst hating everything their family's are

Pure c**t in my book but as I say his sort are only pushing the agenda he hates so much at a faster pace .

Pure Numptys ?

He only knows your daughter has a Thai mum because you have to tell every c**t at every opportunity to try and use it. Noone cares what you choose to do, you have a username so you only share what you want to ... I know a f***ing damn site more about you without meeting you then you'll ever know about me.

He may not like you or what you do but he never brings your misses or daughter into it, you do!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

For crying out loud lads , such hatred page after page and day after day of it, and ask yourselves weres it getting you, isn't the world sposed to be all pulling together in these awful times, I mean cmon it doesn't look good out their does it, and yet we cant pull together on a dog forum man up and pack it in

You don’t have to hate anyone to hold a conviction about something, those two things don’t go hand in hand.

The sooner we all start understanding that the better we can function.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, All-terrain said:

Well like Balaur a few weeks ago I’d just heard of people saying they knew people with it, then I knew people myself testing positive, having to isolate etc took my kid for tests Because kids in her bubble had tested positive, Then say about ten days ago loads have it, some like a cold, loss of taste and smell, saying worst bit was not tasting food Etc, the last week I know personally 7 been hospitalised, 3 who have died, 2 still in , 2 out in a day or next day, I’m still thinking alsorts mate don’t know what the fucks going on but me and Ray  next door was having a laugh and joke Saturday night, now he’s gone mate, it’s like a bad nightmare honestly, lee my mates brother who’s died Is only in his 40’s I’ve got to go see them tomorrow, my dad looks terrible broke my heart seeing him like he is, it’s only seeing stuff like this that’s made me think f**k this is real ?‍♂️ A-t

Sorry for your loss AT that's the most shocking account of this virus I've heard from someone.i haven't been directly affected by it family wise so maybe I'm still in the it's nonsence etc.but reading that has opened my eyes especially you talking to your neighbour ray Saturday night and he was fine.then today gone.thats shocking feck it's crazy.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

My daughter has as much right to these lands as any of your spawn Wilfy boy ?

I owe you an apology, I went away and thought about this and in hindsight I shouldn’t have even replied and the reply I did give I should have worded differently.

I have edited my reply to reflect this and I’m sorry that I didn’t have the presence of mind to ignore your comment.

• Like 1