Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

I consider your standards low ' it's all a matter of perspective Wilfy boy ?

Fair comment, but don’t crack on like everyone cares as little as you do because that ain’t the case.

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

"Young Wilf headed off to Limerick;

And soon became a plastic Mick;

Now his face wears a frown;

As the old town goes into lockdown;

And now he feels such a p**** ! "

Sorry , Wilf , couldn't help it !

No offence meant, mate!

Cheers.

None taken mate, I wouldn’t be going to Limerick, too much like a UK city for my liking......I prefer to be amongst my own.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Cares in what way.  You don't care you bolted ffs ???

Practice what you preach.......good saying that, worth living by I reckon don’t you ?

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Best get back to Kent then lol

Iv more claim to Mayo than yourself as ancestors hail from Foxford ??

Oh f**k off ? You put about much value in your ancestors as I do into what’s happening in Botswana! Lol 

Look, your cause of the moment is that your government is f***ing you over and don’t give a f**k about you.......yeah, tell me something I don’t know.

I have watched them decimate community’s all my life and you are one of the blokes that helped them so f**k off with your false sense of injustice and patriotism......you helped make the bed, f***ing lay in it ! Lol 

8 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

My kids brought up with Free Will ' thinking for herself ' unbiased and not a racist bone in her body re colour ect .

And guess what ' 2 nights ago via a Online parents evening we were told she's well ahead in her learning even though she missed 6 months or so due to this Covid nonsense .

She counts to 100 and recognises the numbers ' counts to 30 in Thai 

Quite a little Artist for 4 years old and more.

We doing something right ?

You just keep holding yours back with your bitter backward ways ffs ?

I'm glad she's obviously got a good mum.

My kids hear nothing of my opinion because it is mine, not theirs.

I'm not going to play competition with children but mine are all doing well 

30 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

So instead let them find him in the shed; suicide hurts people much more than natural expiration and is a cowards way out

I don’t disagree with what your saying at all and have fallen out over suicide with several people including family, but I have learnt that calling them cowards is a very quick way to loose an argument and friends, I now realise you have to let people go through there own grieving and be there to pick up the pieces after, it don’t mean you have to agree or disagree with anyone just try to accept we all deal with things differently ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

I don’t disagree with what your saying at all and have fallen out over suicide with several people including family, but I have learnt that calling them cowards is a very quick way to loose an argument and friends, I now realise you have to let people go through there own grieving and be there to pick up the pieces after, it don’t mean you have to agree or disagree with anyone just try to accept we all deal with things differently ?

I get that GM, just personal feelings based on experience. Had the same with falling out with people over it but that won't change my opinion on it mate

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

My daughter has as much right to these lands as any of your spawn Wilfy boy ?

I don’t agree.

Edited because I should have worded this differently.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Yes she does ya backward c**t and your ilk will never change that.

Youe whiter than white false British utopia will never happen.

Youv lost already and you don't even realise it .

You use your nipper in this discussion if you want to, but I won’t so I won’t reply to anything else involving her ?

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Can't wait till a young Wilfy or Wilfyess brings a black lad or lass home lol ?

Some kids get taught values mate, they get shown to value themselves, their roots, their history and their people.....hopefully I have done a good enough job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1