Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

19 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I voted Labour all my life until I realised what a shithouse Blair was !

I voted for Boris, (rather than the Tory's), at the last election, for two reasons; 

1; he seemed the most likely to get Brexit done.

2; I couldn't bring myself to vote for a terrorist supporting, anti Semitic, Britain hating, communist old tramp.

I hold the vast majority of politicians of all parties in the same utter contempt.

Cheers.

I voted labour one time when Blair first got in. I was only 23 at the time, but still remember like it was yesterday telling people I didn’t trust Blair. I voted for him anyway ?

It seemed like the right thing to do at the time, but I guess that’s a familiar story for most people....

• Like 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Same mate, and I can add into the mix that I have utter contempt for most of my fellow people for keep voting for these c**ts.......it’s insanity ! 
The gaff is totally broken, has been getting more broken year on year and this virus is showing up all the cracks.......and yet, we keep asking for more, it’s nuts !

I have given up WILF as i know more i speak up and challenge people around me nothing is going to change its my grandkids i worry for.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

At his own home in familiar surroundings on his terms.

Big difference to alone on a hospital ward with family 30 miles away .

On his own from a f***ing rope when he may have not even got it let alone die from it; a cowards way out that's left his family to suffer imo

21 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I voted labour one time when Blair first got in. I was only 23 at the time, but still remember like it was yesterday telling people I didn’t trust Blair. I voted for him anyway ?

It seemed like the right thing to do at the time, but I guess that’s a familiar story for most people....

I was the same with the PR referendum mate, was stupid enough to believe the all shit and didn’t have the brains to investigate the bigger picture......what a mistake that was and a massive missed opportunity for the UK of which I fully accept my part of the blame.

I try not to make those kind of f**k ups any more

4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

On his own from a f***ing rope when he may have not even got it let alone die from it; a cowards way out that's left his family to suffer imo

It was listening to Max’s football craic that pushed him over the edge ! Lol 

He was FOOKED ya Numpty ' end of life or there abouts.

He did not want to go into hospital and his family not be allowed to see him again.

Said his goodbyes and went on his own terms .

A coward ' your a Fooking idiot just for the sake of it ya thick Fooking bslloon

Max whats a bslloon 

Edited by Blackmag
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Your always going to get a certain percentage of folk in any community not playing ball.

Iv mates in Newcastle West Limerick telling me so ?

Limerick is full of f***ing Africans ! 

19 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Easy to take the piss over the net ain't it when it suits over someone's demise .

Dont cry when the favour is returned at some point in your life.

Karmas a Bitch as they say ?

You are right and you are very welcome to take the piss, I don’t have a lot of feelings about stuff like that and am sorry if it’s true and I offended you, I already accept I have had the best years and everything here on in is a bonus, the human body is designed to last around 40 years really so we are all living on borrowed time so just crack on and enjoy the ride, once you overcome your fear of dying and just accept it as the next natural step life becomes a hole lot easier, I may react differently when ;I’m staring down the barrel but at the moment I’d probably laugh, sorry if it’s hard to understand or if I upset you ?

12 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He was FOOKED ya Numpty ' end of life or there abouts.

He did not want to go into hospital and his family not be allowed to see him again.

Said his goodbyes and went on his own terms .

A coward ' your a Fooking idiot just for the sake of it ya thick Fooking bslloon

So instead let them find him in the shed; suicide hurts people much more than natural expiration and is a cowards way out

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, All-terrain said:

Without trying to depress everyone else, ?‍♂️ Know when it gets you, is when you can’t even hug someone Who’s just lost a sister, husband,brother or son, it’s surreal Honestly,  as your first instinct is to give your dad a hug when he’s hurting And you’ve got to just stand there looking, it’s broke me, just be careful honestly I’m no politician or Dr or conspiracy theorist helmet type div, just a normal lad comes on here to look at dogs etc. But I’m seeing it first hand now, people dying it’s not nice, look after your vulnerable be extra careful with them just in case honestly,  gonna get my dogs out go walk it off, sad times just be careful, A-t

Condolences to you. Always important to support those vulnerable around you as you mentioned. 

On another vein, the' 'Vulnerable' can be physically or more so 'Mentally Vulnerable' especially in the case just now.

In my opinion the vulnerable around us wether elderly or those more prone to believing everything they see and hear from the 'Pulpit of mainstream news' increase their chances of suffering during this time. 

The fear, panic and anxiety that was easily brought on by the defeatous attitude early on in the year by the Government in power and the lies of 'how many millions will die' and 'Its just like the Spainish flu' etc etc is exactly what happened. 

Disgraceful to compare this situation to like being in a war as has been promulgated at times. What happened to "Keep calm and carry on!" The lockdowns will continue throughout the country until each area of the country is crippled beyond repair. These are not words of doom and gloom, knowing the enemy battle plan is the only way you'll survive...both physically and mentally. 

"Keep calm and carry on"

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776

The point is Covid as a collective is killing more people than Covid direct .

Its a farce how it's all playing out on many levels .

More people are going to die from

Cancers

Heart Disease

Heart Attacks

Strokes

Suicides

Loneliness 

ect

Covid was nothing to do with how he died

You grasping at straws again and luckily just happen to have a story that matches your narrative perfectly