Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Where's them figures from ?

Look them up !

You lefties are so easy to read.....the lad South Hams off here has been asking you for figures for days yet you squirm out of it........then as soon as you have some third world immigrants to defend you demand to see figures ?

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, All-terrain said:

Lost my aunty to it Sunday, my neighbour today, know a few now over say the last ten days that have it, some are ok just isolating at home others taken into hospital,sadly a couple haven’t came out, gutted me to be honest I thought it was all a load of shit, well shit just got messy for me, RIP Aunty Joan and RIP Ray, look after your Vulnerable ignore those in denial, it’s real it’s a nightmare here was only talking with my neighbour Saturday nothing wrong with  him  ?, A-t

There was 10 cases in Liverpool 3 weeks ago there's 300 now most leave ok but sadly as your aunty Joan and ray don't sorry for your loss rip 

My cousin is a nurse on the corvid ward here so she tells me how bad it's getting she was heartbroken on Tues when she lost one of her patients she was 40 and lived a good live didn't smoke etc the f**k wits that think it's a conspiracy ect need to go on theses wards and look for themselves again I'm sorry for your loss a t 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Those that get seriously ill from it should be allowed. Family there ar the end ' even if family have to wear full PPE.

Another wicked Gov decision around Covid .

RIP

Hardly wicked, staff on the covid wards were catching it with full ppe first time round. 

10 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Deaths are failing and we're going into more lockdowns?!?! 

What will happen if the death rates go up?!? Is there any serious thinking or process behind any of this...

Computer (model) says no........