Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

3 minutes ago, king said:

Mind boggling numbers mate.5g a second 24hrs a day constantly.crazy..

Puts it into perspective when the council crack on at you like your £120 council tax payment that month is the most important payment in the world don’t it.......that why I just think “f**k em”, profligate c**ts ;) 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

Here in sunny wales we are about to have a circuit-breaker ? bloody dipstick. How these people justify there wages I don't know. Open the pubs and all the schools and they wonder why it goes through roof. Should kept them shut and supported them financially. What a plonker right when the duck shooting is kicking off no consideration at all 

2 weeks walking bloody dog up same bit of road again 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Puts it into perspective when the council crack on at you like your £120 council tax payment that month is the most important payment in the world don’t it.......that why I just think “f**k em”, profligate c**ts ;) 

That's right enough ?

On 14/10/2020 at 20:31, WILF said:

A lad I know has it at the moment and it has wrecked him, he is 10 days in with a temp of 39.5 and has lost about 4 stone and there’s no sign of it letting up yet ! 

A mate of mine just getting over it, 3 of the older lads went to Krakow for a sons stag do...all 3 come back with it, or caught if at airport?

He passed it to his Mrs, luckily not his kids or the 2 foreign students he had staying with them...

Long and short is they were rough as f**k, hes a big strong lad and it said its knocked him sideways...he had flu once before and likened it to that, but he still feels weak as f**k...

He does my electrical work but I'm not sure when he'll be back, said to me you dont want it that's for sure..

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Today in the news a young fitness guru has passed away from the virus, apparently he believed it was all a conspiracy. 

Probably all the microwaves from his 5G phone uploading all those fitness pictures to Instagram. I bet if you check his feed, Bill Gates will be in the background doctoring the water fountain with one of his vaccines...

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

What do lads think about the use of vitamin D and its use in helping the body fight the virus? 

Me and the wife and kids have been taking vitamin C and D supplements from the start of all this. 

I've read they recommend zinc as well, just take a multivitamin and you should be good to go. 

I think it's a load of bollocks anyway cos I'm sure I was taking vitamins when I came down with the flu for the first time in my life about 3 year ago. 

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I've read they recommend zinc as well, just take a multivitamin and you should be good to go. 

I think it's a load of bollocks anyway cos I'm sure I was taking vitamins when I came down with the flu for the first time in my life about 3 year ago. 

There's zinc in the vitamin C I'm taking, I'm of the opinion that if does help fight it even a little bit then its worth taking. 

• Like 2