Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

"My mother is 90; she's just had two weeks in hospital and I wasn't allowed to visit her. 

She lives alone, and again, I'm not allowed to visit her.

Yesterday I said "f**k it" and went and visited her.

I would refuse to pay any fine, let's see how it would play out on the news and in the media if a 68 year old man was being jailed for visiting his sick, 90 year old mother !"

As my 87y grandmother said "what is the point of living to 90 it you cant visit your family and friends", the carantine are impacting her mental health. In Sweden we just have a recomendation for people over 70y to hold distance. My grandmother and grandfather held distance for 3-4 months after that they gave up and beguinn to visit the family mainly outdoors. The first months then people really stayed at home the virus hadn`t come to our area then covid came people was alreaady tired of the recomended  covid rules.

• Like 1

I’ve heard this is a plot by republican’s to stop the forecasted presidential debates, after Trump got spanked during the week.

Next Week Trump will appear calling himself the healthiest, president ever, with the strongest immune system of any incumbent.

Covid 19 is nowt to be worried about....Breeze....Biden should be exposed and see how strong he is....loser....

Covid is a Democratic Plot.....Vote Trump....Best Eva...

They just want to rob me off the election.....

all the left.....

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, KimE said:

"My mother is 90; she's just had two weeks in hospital and I wasn't allowed to visit her. 

She lives alone, and again, I'm not allowed to visit her.

Yesterday I said "f**k it" and went and visited her.

I would refuse to pay any fine, let's see how it would play out on the news and in the media if a 68 year old man was being jailed for visiting his sick, 90 year old mother !"

As my 87y grandmother said "what is the point of living to 90 it you cant visit your family and friends", the carantine are impacting her mental health. In Sweden we just have a recomendation for people over 70y to hold distance. My grandmother and grandfather held distance for 3-4 months after that they gave up and beguinn to visit the family mainly outdoors. The first months then people really stayed at home the virus hadn`t come to our area then covid came people was alreaady tired of the recomended  covid rules.

Same here in the SW, it's here now but people have gone pass caring