Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,m a bit thick, but I got in conclusion if you did the same maths for the uk and divided the predicted death rate if we never locked down by 12 you get 42k which is the exact number of deaths we have had with lockdowns and restrictions so in conclusion it’s all been a waste of time, if I,m getting that wrong don’t be angry just explain in big writing ?

I'm not angry with you, lol. You post alternative theories and sceptic stuff. That's fine by me and important. I just got mad with the fella because I thought he was being very sloppy.

Yeah, that was exactly what he was saying. Except I would say that you can't conclude that Imperials modelling was 12 times out for Sweden, as their modelling was for a 'do absolutely nothing' scenario, when in fact they did quite a lot.

I can believe that there is a better way than lockdown, lockdown is an act of desperation, Sweden might have even got it right, but we can't compare that 'do nothing' modelling result with what they actually did and conclude that Imperial were 12 times out because they didn't do nothing.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,m a bit thick, but I got in conclusion if you did the same maths for the uk and divided the predicted death rate if we never locked down by 12 you get 42k which is the exact number of deaths we have had with lockdowns and restrictions so in conclusion it’s all been a waste of time, if I,m getting that wrong don’t be angry just explain in big writing ?

Also, I read a thing earlier that when you correct UK case numbers for testing volume there isn't anywhere near as much of a second wave as the raw numbers are having folks believe. You touched on that a few weeks ago. I tried to get hold of the data to replicate it for myself but couldn't easily find it.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

f**k off max, you saw it on FB and made it your own story, I was wrong it wasn't your nephew but I still don't believe it. I think you've been caught out fabricating shit 

I think your right and not for the first time ?

11 hours ago, Balaur said:

Anyone think Keir starmer sounds just like Rick stein? ....

Keir starter was responsible for covering up a lot of crimes in this country in his previous rolls including jimmy saville and the Rotherham grooming gangs, make me want to kick the telly in every time he,s on, another smiling assassin like Blair ?

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I suppose when I said weeks ago I was seeing packed cafes ' Resturaunts ' gangs of youth ect and was told I was lying was fiction ?

3 weeks later the same area is in lockdown once more ?

As I say go troll elsewhere ya Thick backward yokel c**t ?

I don't think you were told it was fiction, you were told that the country wasn't "back to normal" like you were claiming. You were also using that claim to justify your assertion that there should be a spike in infections and that it's all bollocks because there wasn't....

Lo and behold....

Edited by Born Hunter