Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Iv been thru this

At the time thru the initial gov directive we thought it was cosher

Thus found out thru family they were all end of life bar one who was genuine Covid but immune compromised

Then what about you having the exact same story as that pic I just put up ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

Stats from Brazil, 

Make different reading regards cases to deaths.

Huge amount of confirmed cases 

4.75m

But only..

142k deaths

Why such a percentage difference from Brazil to Mexico?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/brazil/&ved=2ahUKEwjgnYzB7o3sAhXOSxUIHcDhBLoQFjAEegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2JvdBn-PU0QK8FCn7X9DU2

When I say only 142k deaths, I mean in comparison, around 7% less death rate to infection from Mexico..still a huge number of deaths...

I think the world death figure is around 1m now...

This is some mighty conspiracy that's for sure...

Edited by NEWKID
9 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Stats from Brazil, 

4.75m

But only..

142k deaths

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/brazil/&ved=2ahUKEwjgnYzB7o3sAhXOSxUIHcDhBLoQFjAEegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2JvdBn-PU0QK8FCn7X9DU2

When I say only 142k deaths, I mean in comparison, around 7% less death rate to infection from Mexico..still a huge number of deaths...

The deaths per 1 million population is actually very similar to Mexico. 

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Oh ffs I don't 

don't u get it ?

even at 42k it's killing no one under 45 years old .

If we had the real kill figure it would be even less .

And less again re percentages in the grand scheme of things as lots more have actually had it than the figures suggest ?

I will ask for the fourth time were is your proof verified facts I'm talking about and for you to question born Hunter and doctors what are your qualifications in there field down go round the houses stick it up 

21 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Stats from Brazil, 

4.75m

But only..

142k deaths

Their testing systems and infrastructure probably. How representative those 'case' numbers are depends on what that countries approach is to testing. The viral tests are useful for track and trace and determining if it was a factor in a death but the whole viral testing system has a lot of errors that need to be corrected for if you want to use it to accurately measure the true number of infections across the population.

Large scale randomised antibody testing seems to be the best way to assess true infection rates, i.e. how many people have been infected (note: not currently infected). I'm not sure developing countries like Mexico and Brazil have the ability to easily do that, like UK, USA, EU do and likely have varying ability with the viral testing.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The deaths per 1 million population is actually very similar to Mexico. 

3% to 10% is ballpark yeah. :thumbs:

It could be caused by demographics, ie one country has a aged population or a severe respiratory health issue etc but I reckon it probably more likely testing. Those case numbers just aren't representative of true infection rates. Fortunately in the UK we have the antibody studies, so we know with a reasonable level of certainty that 6% of the population has had CV-19.

• Like 2

Seems to be a lot of its "only killing compromised people" type statements, is it OK for them to die? 

Pretty much everyone over 60 is compromised to a degree and certainly those over 70.

If you're being treated for cancer with an expectation to make a recovery and live another 10 or 20 years but die as your compromised at that point in your life is that OK?

Perhaps you have a history of smoking and some chronic lung problems but have a life expectancy of another 15 years but get covid and die why is that different from anyone else? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, sandymere said:

Seems to be a lot of its "only killing compromised people" type statements, is it OK for them to die? 

Pretty much everyone over 60 is compromised to a degree and certainly those over 70.

If you're being treated for cancer with an expectation to make a recovery and live another 10 or 20 years but die as your compromised at that point in your life is that OK?

Perhaps you have a history of smoking and some chronic lung problems but have a life expectancy of another 15 years but get covid and die why is that different from anyone else? 

Personally, I don't count all deaths as equal. Age and quality are significant factors whether it's consider a pleasant discussion or not. E.g. A 70 year old dying in their sleep from a sudden condition is not as bad as an 8 year old being murdered.

No death is strictly acceptable but we can't pretend that all deaths are equal. The fact is that the deaths attributed to this disease are weighted towards those with an already somewhat reduced life expectancy. It's a dirty discussion and folks are throwing it around like those who have died were worthless, which is wrong, but it's nonetheless true that it's better for someone who has lived most of their life to kick it than someone who has only just started theirs. IMO

Says the fit and perfectly healthy 32 yr old....... :D

7 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

How many of those 65000 died of flu after receiving a vaccine? :hmm:

I wasn't aware that any vaccine was compulsory, and I'd like to know how many people opted for the vaccine in the year your figure came from and what the likely death toll was if there was no vaccine available. Lets have some statistics!! :thumbs:

How's Chris? 

I don't know the answer to your question Chris, can you not tell us? 

That's not what my question was tho, what I'm asking is, can vaccinated people still be contagious an spread diceases Chris? 

An the answer I found was yes bud?