Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

So did you ? sure a few years back he was the worst youd seen in a 

Edited cause I'm getting involved in shit which I ain't bothered about.

Edited by NEWKID

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Look at that, word for word what happened to maxipads relatives

Screenshot_2020-09-29-08-03-47-19_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg

I call that window cleaner news, because when ever I come home and my misses comes out with some mental unsubstantiated rubbish I would say who told you that and the reply was always the window cleaner told me, so over the years those mad gossipy Chinese whisper story’s are known as window cleaner news, even though he’s been dead years ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

No I did not .

On here it was he's finished 

Never coming back from weight issues

Never coming back from drug issues ect ect

Not good enough

Shite boxer lol ect ect 

Can't Punch 

You name it the lot was said

??

Yes you did, then you changed your mind and now pretend you never said it 

3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Without any stats or real knowledge, my on opinion is this virus is still very new, so over the course of 12 months a more thorough study will be put together..come next March we should have 12 months of figures from infection through to death rates, which as you rightly said in another post will give a clear comparison from the previous 12 months. 

The infection rate was high in this country through the early part of summer, and it is thought the lock down prevented spread (that is obviously up for debate, but it makes sense to me). Also countries like Mexico and Brazil were badly hit, I was dealing with a chap in Mexico, this all came to a grinding halt as he said it was terrible over there. So the sun/increased light alone hasn't helped completely... the next wave will more than likely be because we are all inside more, look at how it is going through student halls etc...

I dont know how people can draw full conclusions either way when this whole thing has been in existence less than a year.

is it going through student halls newkid??....I don't watch news etc

Just now, Greyman said:

I call that window cleaner news, because when ever I come home and my misses comes out with some mental unsubstantiated rubbish I would say who told you that and the reply was always the window cleaner told me, so over the years those mad gossipy Chinese whisper story’s are known as window cleaner news, even though he’s been dead years ?

That's a good analogy GM but now's it's max news. Only difference is he puts himself in the story, he said his nephew but told this same story

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

Yes mate they are being locked in and told they can’t go home for Christmas at the moment, but there is a Tory back bench revolt going on as we speak and boris may suffer a defeat in the house this week over all these mad rules that people are just making up as they go ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

But as with Covid you admit when you see something that's either right or not quite right and Iv been telling yous for 5 years or so Fury is the real deal and I'm telling you now Covid ain't the killer we led to believe 

8 Billion people on earth at least

How many genuine Covid deaths ?

most at Eighty years plus ??

Yet 6 months ago it had killed 5 you know personally and now your making up stories

4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Been driving a bit last few days, radio 2 is all over the amount of students infected since they have gone back, reportedly spreading like wild fire.

1 student cane on, there is 11 in here rooms and 6 are infected (including her), they have been locked down so I guess they will all get it, the concern is them.passing it on to elderly relatives etc ...now talking about keeping all students in halls over christmas to prevent spread... it's a shit show alround mate

4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Scotland had a few hundred positives last week and I think the bulk if them came from university halls. Students been told bit to go to pubs etc  and if they have to self isolate do it where they are  at uni not to go home

I think it was Glasgow students on the radio mate

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Yep and schools' grass roots sports .

How many dead or hospitalised ?

yeh my youngest off at the mo hes 6 ....kid in his year had poss test....so his hole year is off....which is a fecking pain....and what happens when he goes back...could easily be another....then another ....should let schools crack on....ok kid with it be off

Heres some figures from Mexico, 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/mexico/

740k cases

76k dead

That's a huge figure, could be wrong and I'm sure the stats will be pulled to pieces, but from my conversations with my contact there he said it was a terrible state.

Medical facilities would be poor and they lockdown too late I believe.

I'm only going off what someone there told me and stats off the web...but it don't look great.

• Like 1