Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

13 minutes ago, Francie said:

You made sense sandy to the last paragraph, do you not think that folk have a right to choose if they want vaccinated or not? 

Yes people have a right to make poor choices but those around them also have rights.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

We will face numerous difficult ethical questions such as if someone isn't vaccinated should they be allowed to visit a care home with 40 vulnerable adults, should they be allowed to work in one? 

If a child is not vaccinated should they be allowed in main stream school?

Should nurses and doctors have the vaccination?

etc etc..., 

There will be no easy answers and this is the 1st global outbreak of a novel virus but not the last.. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Sandy with all due respect only 1% of under 45s have died out of the 42k apparent Covid deaths in the uk.

It gets lower as the age gets lower.

Kids basically untouched.

Let those who feel at risk have the vaccine and those that don't Craic on ?

Not everyone who gets a vaccine gets an immune response for various reasons so a percentage remain susceptible, that's why we go for high vaccination rates to give herd immunity, my child might not be harmed by covid but they could carry it to the grandparent and I've no idea if they were one of the few to get  no immune response to the vaccine. A vaccine is not going to hurt my child but a dead grandmother will.

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Not everyone who gets a vaccine gets an immune response for various reasons so a percentage remain susceptible, that's why we go for high vaccination rates to give herd immunity, my child might not be harmed by covid but they could carry it to the grandparent and I've no idea if they were one of the few to get  no immune response to the vaccine. A vaccine is not going to hurt my child but a dead grandmother will.

So are you saying people that get vaccinated can't spread the disease? 

Look at the flu vaccine, 65000 a year still die in the UK even tho there is a vaccine? 

I wouldn't say it was a poor decision, people would rather count on our immune system to keep us healthy, instead of him getting injected with a host of toxic chemicals. 

Edited by Francie
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It should under no circumstances be compulsory and under no circumstances should those not wanting it to be penalised in any way shape or form.

Kids are not dying of it and they should not be given something not needed.

Its a basic human right to be able to Choose' Free Will ect.

Remenber Thlydomite ?

mate you have mentioned this a few times....and I confess I rearly watch the news or pic up a paper....

so have the government actualy said that vaccination will be compulsory ???... genuine question anybody???

13 minutes ago, Francie said:

So are you saying people that get vaccinated can't spread the disease? 

Look at the flu vaccine, 65000 a year still die in the UK even tho there is a vaccine? 

I wouldn't say it was a poor decision, people would rather count on our immune system to keep us healthy, instead of him getting injected with a host of toxic chemicals. 

??????? 

6 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

No I'd say your a so called educated Thick f****r for believing the Fooking hype but not having the courage of conviction to do you bit to help combat this killer your keep giving doomsday stats out about that are just not right ?

Like I say your common sense will come with age and experience and hopefully sit nicely alongside that education of yours that was probably given by left wing libral capatilist sorts lol ?

You trust vaccinations, you have one

57 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Sandy with all due respect only 1% of under 45s have died out of the 42k apparent Covid deaths in the uk.

It gets lower as the age gets lower.

Kids basically untouched.

Let those who feel at risk have the vaccine and those that don't Craic on ?

So you trust that number, why?

Because it supports your narrative

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You couldn't grasp only 1% of the supposed 42k dead were under 45 years old ya thick Cnut ?

Did ya mate who pissed on ya floor help ya with ya roof ?????? And piss on ya heed ?

Really it’s a minor disputes over point something of under 45 s no need to resort to this shit again just talk through it your both almost saying the same thing ✌️

• Like 4