Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

What if the staff are asymptomatic, are they any procedures put in place right now to stop asymptomatic nurses or care workers or cleaners spreading it? 

Now you're just being silly, these carers and nurses are key workers and are essential for the survival of those elderly. 

The more people you let in from the outside the more chance you have of spreading it, it's basic maths pal. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Now you're just being silly, these carers and nurses are key workers and are essential for the survival of those elderly. 

The more people you let in from the outside the more chance you have of spreading it, it's basic maths pal. 

How is that being silly greb? 

You asked a question an I asked the same but you can't answer? 

Is there any protocol for key workers who are asymptomatic? 

You don't seem to understand that these key workers were doing what they've always done, look after patients, even before corona showed up, it's not a dog at them, just some simple observations. 

14 minutes ago, Francie said:

Get your tinfoil hat on kev lol

Imo it's all about control, and money, do you know how much is made on a positive test? 

I'm not saying the world govs are in on a conspiracy, I'm saying there following orders from the w. H. O, who have been shown to be lacking in all fronts, an there head man was put in there by China? 

?... all out of foil mate..

I'm sorry it still dont add up..

I've no idea what a positive result is worth?

I agree we are controlled, everyday one way or another, but at the route of all that is taxation...forcing us into positions where you are taxed... this is the opposite...it is killing industries and with that revenue, on top of that the bail outs workd wide are depleting all public purses...

I know this will be paid back at some point, through tax, but why disrupt everything on such a grand scale for future higher taxes?

Or is there more to it, forget the WHO for a minute as they dont control the decisions, the advise only.

Just now, Francie said:

How is that being silly greb? 

You asked a question an I asked the same but you can't answer? 

Is there any protocol for key workers who are asymptomatic? 

You don't seem to understand that these key workers were doing what they've always done, look after patients, even before corona showed up, it's not a dog at them, just some simple observations. 

You are because you know that they are vital to the elderly and their survival, how would they cope if they weren't tended to. 

Like I said it's simple maths, the more people you allow to come in to contact with the elderly the more chance you have of passing it on to them. 

I know it's a horrible situation and maybe they should allow visitors but only if all parties agree on it and if the virus is contained as much as possible  should it spread throughout the care home, if that means granny gets toasted then so be it. ?

16 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Care home workers or care homes have taken a better stance recently, apparently councils were almost forcing them to take unchecked patients in the beginning, and agency staff were travelling to all different homes but now hopefully staff are more constrained to specific homes and councils have stopped with the strong arm, my son is in and out of hospital atm and has been tested countless times obviously as there's extremely vulnerable folk in wards, but still only one parent so now wife goes in and I hang about local or travel back and forth, can drop stuff at ward door if I want , there's a lot of sacrifice on the part of people being sensible, makes it more frustrating when hundreds party and feck off abroad etc...

I've never heard you once moan about the restraints being placed on you, you just get on with acting in a sensible manner mate..

It's been a shit time for you but not once has the additional shit that covid brings been a topic of our conversations.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You are because you know that they are vital to the elderly and their survival, how would they cope if they weren't tended to. 

Like I said it's simple maths, the more people you allow to come in to contact with the elderly the more chance you have of passing it on to them. 

I know it's a horrible situation and maybe they should allow visitors but only if all parties agree on it and if the virus is contained as much as possible  should it spread throughout the care home, if that means granny gets toasted then so be it. ?

Yes but they were  vital before the virus greb, an I see what your saying about contact, but I'm sure it can be catered for for dying parents an stuff ffs. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I guess the staff have to be regularly tested now?

If so could there not be the same measures in place for key loved ones, sons/daughters/grandchildren perhaps.

This would at least make it safe for them to visit and surely a bit of happiness goes a long way.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

?... all out of foil mate..

I'm sorry it still dont add up..

I've no idea what a positive result is worth?

I agree we are controlled, everyday one way or another, but at the route of all that is taxation...forcing us into positions where you are taxed... this is the opposite...it is killing industries and with that revenue, on top of that the bail outs workd wide are depleting all public purses...

I know this will be paid back at some point, through tax, but why disrupt everything on such a grand scale for future higher taxes?

Or is there more to it, forget the WHO for a minute as they dont control the decisions, the advise only.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/most-profitable-companies-coronavirus

Have a look at the companies making big profits kev threw corona, all the usual big tech pharma, while middle to small buisness being shafted mate, everyone knows of the job losses an buisness closing, but if your one of the top your making a profit

That ain't right surely. 

From what I see, the rich are getti g richer an the middle to low class are being shafted as usual, imo there getti g rid of the middle class folk, then the wedge will be even bigger. 

I think everybody has there own stance and opinions on it, based on what they see and here but the main thing is to respect others wishes, I met a mate today with quite serious cancer first time I’ve seen him since he found out my first question is how do you feel about the virus mate can I have a hug it’s his call he has more to worry about than me so I asked first and hugged it out but no offence taken if he declined and certainly not try to convince him otherwise just a bit of respect for your fellow man ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Il just say what I think is happening,iv said this years ago, an got laughed at but I don't give two fucks, I believe it, this pandenic coupled with other major factors, is ushering us towards a one world government, currency which will be digital, etc

With all the rich at the top an US at the bottom, powerless to do f**k all. 

There trying, they want it, it's no secret anymore, I don't know if they will be successful but it looks that way. 

Care homes face an impossible situation in which there is no right answer, a vaccine will come but will be some time and unfortunately many more will die before then, we can reduce that number by using common sense in our everyday lives.

Basically a lot of mistakes have been made and at times the powers that be have thrown out the baby with the bath water whilst at others left it in the bath till the water wash cold and the baby died so don't depend on the government as they are behind the cure at every stage and money seems their only driver.

When the vaccine comes and the loony anti vaxxers start their shite, follow the science not the conspiracy theories. 

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, sandymere said:

Care homes face an impossible situation in which there is no right answer, a vaccine will come but will be some time and unfortunately many more will die before then, we can reduce that number by using common sense in our everyday lives.

Basically a lot of mistakes have been made and at times the powers that be have thrown out the baby with the bath water whilst at others left it in the bath till the water wash cold and the baby died so don't depend on the government as they are behind the cure at every stage and money seems their only driver.

When the vaccine comes and the loony anti vaxxers start their shite, follow the science not the conspiracy theories. 

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/

You made sense sandy to the last paragraph, do you not think that folk have a right to choose if they want vaccinated or not?