Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

16 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

We getting chipped away at and very quickly loosing a basic Freedom.

God Given Free Will.

I can see it max, but your getting laughed at for your suspicions, which are worthwhile imo buddy. 

The world conspiracy that folk are putting to you isn't really an argument, about all governments in on it, but it's pretty simple, there being told to follow guidelines simple as that. 

Look at the president of I forget know, but il get it. 

An African country, who sent three animal an an inanimate object samples to be tested, an they came back positive haha ffs

He then threw the who out of his country. 

Conspiracy? 

Edited by Francie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Wouldn't they, don't you think staff weren't getting checked and such regularly? 

So are you against letting healthy folk, who been tested like the care workers an stuff, in to see there loved ones? 

Cmon greb, I know you like a rebuttal or two but ffs. 

This will drudge on until eventually we treat it as normal .Whether there’s a conspiracy or not ,changes have been made that are here to stay .Cash will be a thing of the past .

News on at the moment ,says police Avon and Somerset have cracked down on illegal gatherings .Fines and few arrests .Where were they when the BLM shite happened .

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

The one time I was allowed in I had a temp thing put on my forehead as I entered, long story but if we were closer I would have gone and got her and brought her home ?

This is a national disgrace, if the bosses an care workers are allowed in then so should healthy family members, some wanker going to have to answer for this. 

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

NK what's hard to understand'

yes a real virus 

yes can be dangerous to them with underlying health conditions

but so can influenza

42k dead of Covid ' I don't believe it.

Loads more had it and didn't even know = yes

So the kill rate is low as f**k and we getting played for whatever reason.

Influenza has a vaccine, which is used for the vulnerable.

Influenza does not spread as easily or as quickly as covid (at least that's what I understand from scientific evidence)

Influenza is (in the main) seasonal, covid has spread, infected and killed through the summer...and is spreading quickly (if stats are right) now, so it could mean flu and covid will both be very active at the same time.

Flu has been around for so long we understand it medically so can deal.with it, no one knows what covid is or is going to be, how to treat, if there are longer health issues after you have had it etc.

There was a spike in deaths of approx 40k from last years figures during the summer period and whilst covid was at its most prominent, again this seems strange if covid has no bearing, regardless if there are other underlying health issues.

There are no financial.benefits for anyone, outside of the medical research/development industries that I can see, I maybe missing something but no one has given any good reason on a commercial/profiteering angle to why this is good for the "ruling elite".

I agree that depression, loneliness, anxiety etc is a terrible side effect of the measures put in place, it is extremely sad.

There is certainly complete uncertainty and lack of real leadership now, but...as I often say, surely we should all take responsibility of our own actions instead of moaning that the government are giving us correct guidance...

You agree there is a virus and it can be dangerous to some, no one knows the full figures yet as it hasnt finished, there is no reference point we are in the middle of it...

I just find it strange to throw out conspiracy theories with nothing to back it up other than a few local.people who have it but feel fine... or it's only killed people who were dying anyway...

I dont think anyone actually knows very much yet, and calling people plebs, or sheeple for doing exactly what you are doing..(wearing masks, washing hands etc) as that is all 99% of us are doing. We are all in the same boat mate, feeling our way through something with zero experience of it and only a bit of common sense to work with.. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

My mother is in a home I,ve been in once since March to see her I,m expecting the next time to be her funeral ?

Sorry to hear that mate..

If testing was better surely a test 24 hours before visit and proof of negative result would suffice..?

It is things like this which haven't got the correct approach, the blanket policies are not a good solution for sure.

19 minutes ago, Francie said:

I can see it max, but your getting laughed at for your suspicions, which are worthwhile imo buddy. 

The world conspiracy that folk are putting to you isn't really an argument, about all governments in on it, but it's pretty simple, there being told to follow guidelines simple as that. 

Look at the president of I forget know, but il get it. 

An African country, who sent three animal an an inanimate object samples to be tested, an they came back positive haha ffs

He then threw the who out of his country. 

Conspiracy? 

For what goal mate?

Everything revolves around money if we are talking about government control, this is a worldwide pandemic...do you really believe every country is in on.the act and what to smash there own economies for what??

To you two that's not my decision to make, by preventing contact they are minimising the risk the best they can. 

I do agree that it seems harsh and unfair and I do agree that people should be allowed to visit their loved ones providing everyone agrees to it who has relations there. 

The thing is though and something you both don't seem to grasp, what if they opened up shop and allowed contact and it spread throughout every care home? 

These infected people could potentially fill all hospital beds needlessly. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Right at the beginning when there were hardly any cases all of a sudden Charlie has it then Boris .?

f**k me mate...forget toilet roll your local shop must be all out of tin foil...lol

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

To you two that's not my decision to make, by preventing contact they are minimising the risk the best they can. 

I do agree that it seems harsh and unfair and I do agree that people should be allowed to visit their loved ones providing everyone agrees to it who has relations there. 

The thing is though and something you both don't seem to grasp, what if they opened up shop and allowed contact and it spread throughout every care home? 

These infected people could potentially fill all hospital beds needlessly. 

Your not grasping the fact that if your healthy an tested, like the care workers who come an go everyday, who are interacting with there own families an whoever else everyday, then why not? 

I'm not saying open shop,but I'm sure folk could see there dying family if they used same protocol as nurses, care workers, cleaners. 

Do these care workers have to isolate before or after working in homes or hospitals, no, it's not adding up. 

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Your not grasping the fact that if your healthy an tested, like the care workers who come an go everyday, who are interacting with there own families an whoever else everyday, then why not? 

I'm not saying open shop,but I'm sure folk could see there dying family if they used same protocol as nurses, care workers, cleaners. 

Do these care workers have to isolate before or after working in homes or hospitals, no, it's not adding up. 

And what if you're asymptomatic and you unknowingly spread the virus and it runs rife through the care home?

9 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

For what goal mate?

Everything revolves around money if we are talking about government control, this is a worldwide pandemic...do you really believe every country is in on.the act and what to smash there own economies for what??

Get your tinfoil hat on kev lol

Imo it's all about control, and money, do you know how much is made on a positive test? 

I'm not saying the world govs are in on a conspiracy, I'm saying there following orders from the w. H. O, who have been shown to be lacking in all fronts, an there head man was put in there by China? 

Just now, Greb147 said:

And what if you're asymptomatic and you unknowingly spread the virus and it runs rife through the care home?

What if the staff are asymptomatic, are they any procedures put in place right now to stop asymptomatic nurses or care workers or cleaners spreading it? 

Both my parents are long past being eligible for care home places but are being cared for at home, I honestly think it would kill both of them if they hadn't family around them especially my mother. 

I honestly feel really sorry for anyone who can't see loved ones. 

• Like 3