Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Max do you have any actual proof to back up what your saying actual facts that can be verified 

If it’s not killing in any great numbers max must have been really unlucky as I,m sure he wrote on here at the start of all this that he had lost 3 family members to it already, and everyone was a c**t if they never took it serious and covered up ???

• Like 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I don’t get to involved as I’m not smart enough, but I think the only figure that will matter is the annual total, there are rises and falls both naturally and through figure manipulation but the number of people to die in a 12 month period at the end of the year against the number of deaths in the same 12 month period from previous years will be the only benchmark I will personally take notice of ??

https://www.health.org.uk/news-and-comment/charts-and-infographics/weekly-deaths-are-significantly-higher-than-in-the-same-period

Cheers Arry

18 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I don’t get to involved as I’m not smart enough, but I think the only figure that will matter is the annual total, there are rises and falls both naturally and through figure manipulation but the number of people to die in a 12 month period at the end of the year against the number of deaths in the same 12 month period from previous years will be the only benchmark I will personally take notice of ??

Good point mate, 

I do find it strange that there was a huge difference in death rates across the same period from last year, but completely agree only time will tell on this one.

I do know my brothers father in law had it earlier this year, he has the same type of condition as my wife and is on immuno suppresant drugs... he ended up in hospital really ill, they couldn't get his temperature down and he could hardly breathe...eventually they gave him a HIV drug and after a few days he started to recover, he was in for 2 weeks or so... he has since said he was sure he was going to die, he felt that ill ..

I'm certainly not shitting myself about it or massively changing my everyday life (I'm a bit of a hermit now anyway)...plus like you I just dont read and study enough to have a strong opinion...

I do believe it can affect certain people worse that others (my wife bring one), I do believe it is real (no conspiracy can be kept secret world wide imo, plus I cant see any benefit for anyone)

Regards death rates against infection, you are completely right the info is still in its early stages so time will tell... but people are getting sick and some are dying, there is no doubt about it..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Arry said:

The main problem with things like that mate as I said above, there are months it’s lower and no publicity, so the annual death toll to me is the all important stat, it’s also harder to manipulate if you remove everything like causes and reasons and just look at the annual figure, I said earlier the same number of people died in accidents in the home as died of coved last Tuesday, but no one is scared of there home or locking it down, just all seems very strange to me and as I mentioned before I’d rather enjoy what I have left without shitting myself over something I can’t see hear or touch, I did read something (didn’t research it so can’t confirm or deny) but there is more chance of you being hit by a bus leaving a test station than dying of the virus ? 

4 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Look I think it was Greyman a few weeks ago said anyone dying from anything 28 days after a Covid Positive was put down as a Covid death.

Another poster couple days ago said his mate re a heart attack was put down as Covid .

Iv given examples 

It's happening ' folk can bury their heads in the sand all they want .

Its not the killer en masse as they letting us believe .

There are another 3 folk I know this last 3 weeks tested positive .'

Did not feel ill just a sore throats for few days.

I'm sure you have said on numerous times that you have adhered to all of the rules, ie. Face masks, hand washing etc...infact I think you said you were doing all of this before it became compulsory??

I'm not calling you out (mainly cause I dont care)...but... for someone who is all over every topic regards covid saying the plebs are being played, it's nothing to worry about etc etc...why the f**k are you bothering to protect yourself? Seems to me you are one of the sheeple you so hate...??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

you will never speak a truer word my friend , I said in a previous post about the virus. it wont get me, but loneliness is getting to me now

My mother is in a home I,ve been in once since March to see her I,m expecting the next time to be her funeral ?

11 minutes ago, Greyman said:

My mother is in a home I,ve been in once since March to see her I,m expecting the next time to be her funeral ?

See this is the shit I'm talking about, sorry to hear that grey, that's a f***ing farce that is, sad really, the virus is nowere near as deadly an they know it, but loved ones, mothers fathers, are diei ng alone in care homes an hospitals,cause no ones allowed to see them, its a f***ing disgrace, imagine that happening to your mother or father, I shudder to think, poor folk dying Lonley an scared,??? an when this shit has calmed someone has to answer for this terrible lockdown bullshit. 

God forgive me, but I'm glad my mother passed before this bullshit, cause I know for a fact that I'd be seeing her no matter what, an if I get myself arrested in the process then so be it. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Francie said:

See this is the shit I'm talking about, sorry to hear that grey, that's a f***ing farce that is, sad really, the virus is nowere near as deadly an they know it, but loved ones, mothers fathers, are diei ng alone in care homes an hospitals,cause no ones allowed to see them, its a f***ing disgrace, imagine that happening to your mother or father, I shudder to think, poor folk dying Lonley an scared,??? an when this shit has calmed someone has to answer for this terrible lockdown bullshit. 

God forgive me, but I'm glad my mother passed before this bullshit, cause I know for a fact that I'd be seeing her no matter what, an if I get myself arrested in the process then so be it. 

But on the other hand you could have unwillingly killed a dozen mothers or fathers by spreading the virus at the care home. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But on the other hand you could have unwillingly killed a dozen mothers or fathers by spreading the virus at the care home. 

Before the lockdown I coulda passed the flu on many a time to old folk, an so could have you, unwillingly that is, in care home or not, no one cared about the flu being spread, even tho its a killer for older folk. an they coulda died, unknown by you or me. 

If you've someone in a home an you take a test to say negative, then you should be allowed to see your folks. 

22 minutes ago, MH1 said:

Noticed that some uni students are being physically locked in their halls, but the immigrants in those barracks are allowed to come and go ?

One rule for thee...... Did you see the house of commons the other day, these wankers are imposing this, an there standing huddled together an not a mask in sight, its a farce. 

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

A son or daughter visiting a mother or father would be no more of a risk to anyone that the staff working there are ?

Your right max, carers workers in an out, but immediate healthy family, no no no, your parents must die alone an scared, what a f***ing disgrace. 

i havent seen my sister since last march ,shes in a convalecent home ,we talk on the phone every week but ,i cant call to see her ,no visitors,i think its crazy  theres no visitors allowed ,but what can ya do...hopefully it will fade out as fast as it comes in soon