Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Perfect example yesterday, there will be thousands and thousands of blokes like me (who have been using a mask and carrying hand sanitiser etc etc) looking at the protest in Trafalgar Square and then watching the police used batons against those people.

And like me they will be thinking “Hold on, they let tens of thousands of coons run absolute riot around the globe for two weeks and never lifted a finger” ??

Its that type of blatant bollocks that gets people saying “f**k all this” 

Its why nobody cares what the government says.......they are creating the situation 

It’s hard not to notice the difference in attitude & media coverage........I’ll give you that ?

• Like 2

Being COVID aware is the new woke. Amongst my age group 20-30 it's now becoming popular to throw shade at those (individuals and organisations) who do not take this as serious as they do. It's cancel culture and COVID combined and it's doing untold damage especially when you consider a lot of the media are jumping on this COVID awareness bandwagon. Wales online (and many other outlets owned by that group) and their readership for example are loudly critising anyone who dare question anything other than a hardcore approach to the pandemic.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I feel like Stefanie has never left the city.... lol

Stefanie Brendl, founder and executive director of Shark Allies, said: "Harvesting something from a wild animal is never going to be sustainable, especially if it's a top predator that doesn't reproduce in huge numbers.

• Like 1

My late son was part of a shark survey in the Red Sea some years ago.

The purpose was to see the effect on the shark population following the granting of a lisence to the Chinese to harvest shark fin.

The findings were devastating; hundreds of thousands of sharks, irrespective of species, being caught, their fins sliced off and thrown back into the sea alive !

IMG_1330.JPG.56f4f1b1109811b863c53a01343ff6f4.JPG

IMG_1329.JPG.16b5f8996052f505d64cb14e39dccb3c.JPG

IMG_1332.JPG.2b93a2156d0a9b6d887d5a544092b545.JPG

IMG_1333.JPG.289b2f724b0894b2a4e4feb78202d739.JPG

IMG_1335.JPG.2f0f42eb8babef6438c9c153e31eca2c.JPG

Id rather the sharks weren't killed at all, but if they must be, I'd rather it was to find a Covid  cure than for a rich chink to enjoy shark fin soup !

Cheers.

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The purpose was to see the effect on the shark population following the granting of a lisence to the Chinese to harvest shark fin.

The findings were devastating; hundreds of thousands of sharks, irrespective of species, being caught, their fins sliced off and thrown back into the sea alive !

IMG_1330.JPG.56f4f1b1109811b863c53a01343ff6f4.JPG

IMG_1329.JPG.16b5f8996052f505d64cb14e39dccb3c.JPG

IMG_1332.JPG.2b93a2156d0a9b6d887d5a544092b545.JPG

IMG_1333.JPG.289b2f724b0894b2a4e4feb78202d739.JPG

IMG_1335.JPG.2f0f42eb8babef6438c9c153e31eca2c.JPG

Id rather the sharks weren't killed at all, but if they must be, I'd rather it was to find a Covid  cure than for a rich chink to enjoy shark fin soup !

Cheers.

I'd rather just take the risk with Covid tbh. 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Obviously it's a concern. But given the chinks are slaughtering them anyway and wasting everything but the fins, it seems now that the 'waste' might just have value.

Hopefully one of the other vaccines works best and harvesting sharks isn't a factor.

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Obviously it's a concern. But given the chinks are slaughtering them anyway and wasting everything but the fins, it seems now that the 'waste' might just have value.

Hopefully one of the other vaccines works best and harvesting sharks isn't a factor.

Hopefully the synthetic oil is adequate. 

• Like 1
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Yep  Peoject fear and Instill control.

Youv as much chance of dying in a Accident .

I still dont get the extra 40k plus deaths in the same period as last year?

If not covid related what were they?

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Get your self a couple hours up the A1 and become one of the volenteers in the safe stage 3 Novavax test .

Youv total faith in science so your bit for your fellow man and take the vaccine .

The programme is rolling out as we speak.

Somehow I don't think your that confident ' brave or sure lol ?

Oh Max, you might not have a life or a job, but I do. I'll get the jab when it's finished trials and is on my doorstep.

is it even worth pointing out to you that phase three trials are to determine safety amongst other things....

9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Look I think it was Greyman a few weeks ago said anyone dying from anything 28 days after a Covid Positive was put down as a Covid death.

They have to decide a counting method based on some criteria. They have to do this with all diseases. They adapt their counting methods as they get more knowledge, hence why they corrected the death numbers.

11 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Another poster couple days ago said his mate re a heart attack was put down as Covid .

I'm not touching that, it's way too personal.