Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

The message is ...... if you don’t like where you live, move to someone elses country, where you prefer the culture, and have better economic prospects ? ?

And that's exactly why I moved to England from Wales.

Phone the doctors in Wales for an appointment.2 week waiting list.

2 fecking weeks.

Where i am now.phone the doctors and anything serious.appointment within 2 hrs..

Just now, king said:

And that's exactly why I moved to England from Wales.

Phone the doctors in Wales for an appointment.2 week waiting list.

2 fecking weeks.

Where i am now.phone the doctors and anything serious.appointment within 2 hrs..

f***ing immigrants, just moving to take advantage of the NHS .......

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

f***ing immigrants, just moving to take advantage of the NHS .......

a good few people that I personally knew in the village who died from not getting a doctors appointment.

Is that ok in your book and to top it all off no work.

Or move to England where the schooling/healthcare and work prospects for me the wife and my 3 son's is better.

What you want me to do fecking rot in a valley that was only made to support an industry that no longer exists.

Valley dart teams gone.

Valley pool teams gone.

Local cafe gone.

2 of the main pubs gone.

Paper shop gone.

Shoe shop gone.

Fruit and veg shop gone.

Wool shop gone.

Small little independent shops x3 gone.

Butcher shop gone.

Swimming pool gone.

Boxing club gone 

Atc hut gone.

Youth club gone.

Yea the best thing for me and my family is to stay in a place that is a shadow if it's former self.

No time to get the feck out of there. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
12 minutes ago, king said:

a good few people that I personally knew in the village who died from not getting a doctors appointment.

Or move to England where the schooling/healthcare and work prospects for me the wife and my 3 son's is better.

What you want me to do fecking rot in a valley that was only made to support an industry that no longer exists.

Valley dart teams gone.

Valley pool teams gone.

Local cafe gone.

2 of the main pubs gone.

Paper shop gone.

Shoe shop gone.

Fruit and veg shop gone.

Wool shop gone.

Butcher shop gone.

Swimming pool gone.

Boxing club gone 

Atc hut gone.

Youth club gone.

Yea the best thing for me and my family is to stay in a place that is a shadow if it's former self.

I think my humour may have gone over your head mate. Sorry.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, king said:

Valley dart teams gone.

Valley pool teams gone.

Local cafe gone.

2 of the main pubs gone.

Paper shop gone.

Shoe shop gone.

Fruit and veg shop gone.

Wool shop gone.

Butcher shop gone.

Swimming pool gone.

Boxing club gone 

Atc hut gone.

Youth club gone.

The real crime is that you had to move mate and that you felt there was no hope in the place you are from.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

The real crime is that you had to move mate and that you felt there was no hope in the place you are from.

I'm not going to watch my 3 son's growing up in an area with very limited prospects of a good future mate.

If it wasn't for coal none of the villages in the valleys would be there.

Now that is long gone.the good days are gone.

A few miles down the valley 550 miners earned good money.all the shops thrived the whole valley was probably A good place.a big artic lorry loaded with 100s of wicker pidgeon baskets collected the birds every Thursday night.

Dozens of men involved with just that.

Lurcher men.terrier men.darts teams pool teams etc.

A good solid community feel with events interacting and no doubt what ever you was into there were a few others in the valley into the same thing.

Now the youth take drugs and drink.

Ghost town now mate.

And it's not for me to be honest. 

I'm proud to be Welsh.

But I will be buried in England now no doubt.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Bieng proud of werre you live is great,but thiers always a better place or country.pisses me off people preaching that were the live,or born is the best.if we do our dna most of ya will be in for a shock.north,south,Wales,who gives a shit.bieng kind,generous,honest and upright is more important than race.if i had a lovely family of pakis(which i not keen on)as niehbours or a scum,benefit cheat,lazy c.t english family,id choose the pakis.

• Like 3
On 30/03/2020 at 11:24, WILF said:

It’s odd, but when I visit my old mum now and watch the telly I get a bit overwhelmed  at the sheer bare faced propaganda.....it’s not even subtle, it’s so blatant it’s just not true.

Its perverse to be honest and it’s everywhere over there and nobody seems to bat an eyelid.

I caused quiet a few raised eyebrows and more than a few “you can’t say that” moments when I was a school governor over there by doing things like  voting to lower intake etc and stating that taking too many Africans in a short period of time would totally mess up the ethic and special camaraderie of the best school in the town.......and i was outvoted and it did.

It tore the feeling of family and community to bits in about 2 years flat !

Over here, I think the fact they have a language that’s ancient and uniquely theirs helps hold the culture and heritage in place......and they are fiercely proud and protective of it.

Its interwoven with tales and songs and characters from way back in the past (back as far as the first kings of Ireland) and that imho can only be a good thing.

They have literally never heard of “Black History Month” where I live and when I told some folks about it they were absolutely bewildered as to why we would even have it......just like I am to be honest.

Im not sure a few I have told even believed me !

You say nobody bats an eyelid but you're wrong,they do.....just because the numbers might not be what they could or should be dont think theres not a small minority who are still fiercely loyal to their people,making small but steady progress.....i dont want to get into a " you are disloyal because you f****d off " debate as i understand why you did Wilf,you are a family man and im not so i get all that.....but there are still good people fighting what is yes,probably a losing battle.... theres any number of cliched old sayings i could come up with about fighting till the end and folk shouldnt be derided for what was once looked upon as a great quality.

Besides which,happy as you may be with your new people im not convinced theres anywhere left to run in the Uk anymore,this isnt a gang you are running from,its not a group of people you are trying to avoid its an ideology.......if you honestly think you are going to hide yourself and your family away from political correctness and the war against white people that is chasing us all.....then i think you are wrong,but best of luck.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

You say nobody bats an eyelid but you're wrong,they do.....just because the numbers might not be what they could or should be dont think theres not a small minority who are still fiercely loyal to their people,making small but steady progress.....i dont want to get into a " you are disloyal because you f****d off " debate as i understand why you did Wilf,you are a family man and im not so i get all that.....but there are still good people fighting what is yes,probably a losing battle.... theres any number of cliched old sayings i could come up with about fighting till the end and folk shouldnt be derided for what was once looked upon as a great quality.

Besides which,happy as you may be with your new people im not convinced theres anywhere left to run in the Uk anymore,this isnt a gang you are running from,its not a group of people you are trying to avoid its an ideology.......if you honestly think you are going to hide yourself and your family away from political correctness and the war against white people that is chasing us all.....then i think you are wrong,but best of luck.

I hear you mate ;) 

11 hours ago, WILF said:

Anyway, after all that shite here is the lesson I will take from all this:

When things went totally boss eyed in the world, I was much better off in a little backwater town of 2000 souls who looked exactly like me, shared a way of life with me and very easily pulled together to try and do the right thing off their own back without having to be told.

I was better off on my little homestead living in a more old fashioned way than I was living by the most diverse city in the world where folks couldn’t wait to raid the shops and punch each other in the face for a pack of bog roll, where they could not afford to stay home and save lives and where many in their time of need were left with nothing despite always being asked to pay for everything.

Life was easier living 40 years in the past than it was for those living in the supposed model of modern living......for many their world has and will crumble while mine will just carry on.

Am I being smug?....maybe a little bit because so many have said “what the f**k did you do that for?” But it also made me very, very sad to see my homeland like that and people who have to work incredibly hard just to meet demands put in such positions.

When I moved here it could be argued I had much less......less work, less money, not very good internet access, I can’t go to Tesco at 3am ! But when push came to shove, I had everything and I felt lucky and I also felt happy that I made a choice not many would make or stick with.

Thats just the basic " Town or Country " conundrum anywhere in the world though.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, WILF said:

Am I being smug?....maybe a little bit because so many have said “what the f**k did you do that for?”

Same here, mate. Tactical relocation. I didn't want to live in a sh*t hole. I didn't like the situation I was in so I changed it.