Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

13 minutes ago, jetro said:

Britain, like Ireland was just one island country. Just governed in parts by differant clans, but all on the same page so to speak. 

All of Europe was essentially the same, Celtic tribes, until the Romans came, then things started to change. 

Atb j 

Very true mate, England is +/- 1039 years old 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

White folks only account for about 10% of the world population.....so while we are all locked away do your bit, have more kids......lots and lots more kids ! 

• Haha 1

It was the Saxons, who really made England what it is today, and brought Christianity full bore to the island, after the Romans left.

As far as I can remember they were heired in to help defend against the Welsh, Scots and irish taken over. Once they got in they stayed.

Atb j 

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

White folks only account for about 10% of the world population.....so while we are all locked away do your bit, have more kids......lots and lots more kids ! 

I'd gladly fight and die for my country, but even I have my limits ???

Atb j 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Similar to me ive never held a lot of value in family....kids aside my loyalty is to friends as my family showed me none but still the area im from means everything.....if we dont value where we started then what does it matter where we end up.

I can't spend the rest of my life in 1 little valley mate.

It's like that film Ground hog day people who only can talk about what they done 20yrs ago because they don't do feck all now. apart from drink and drugs.

And having to say hello and make idel chat etc to the same people all my life 

That ain't for me to be honest.

And it's not I'm ignorant in any way.

But simply bored stupid of the same routine constantly.

12 hours ago, shaaark said:

Kin el gnash, keep it simple lol ?. I was just saying, in an awkwardly rumly drunken manner, that I just don't get why white english people feel the need to insist that they're 100% pure white english, when they clearly aren't. 

No self hate here either, I'm proud to be 100% pure welsh, irish, english, scottish and norwegian lol ?

Admitting you was drunk makes a bit more sense !

I cant really see what difference the " English " part makes if we are talking about race i just dont understand all this white guilt people come out with these days are you that brainwashed by the media that you,ve just swallowed it whole....white people are a global minority of less than 8% total world population why should we promote whites choosing non white romantic partners over available white ones ? why should we constantly tolerate the insertion of cliched non white propaganda in tv and media ?......we need pro white,why would you condemn it ?

• Like 3
7 hours ago, king said:

I can't spend the rest of my life in 1 little valley mate.

It's like that film Ground hog day people who only can talk about what they done 20yrs ago because they don't do feck all now. apart from drink and drugs.

And having to say hello and make idel chat etc to the same people all my life 

That ain't for me to be honest.

And it's not I'm ignorant in any way.

But simply bored stupid of the same routine constantly.

Im not saying people should live where they were raised im just saying we should value and be loyal to where we are raised.....fight for it if necessary.

Maybe im too old fashioned but there used to be a saying " never forget your roots ".

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Im not saying people should live where they were raised im just saying we should value and be loyal to where we are raised.....fight for it if necessary.

Maybe im too old fashioned but there used to be a saying " never forget your roots ".

It’s odd, but when I visit my old mum now and watch the telly I get a bit overwhelmed  at the sheer bare faced propaganda.....it’s not even subtle, it’s so blatant it’s just not true.

Its perverse to be honest and it’s everywhere over there and nobody seems to bat an eyelid.

I caused quiet a few raised eyebrows and more than a few “you can’t say that” moments when I was a school governor over there by doing things like  voting to lower intake etc and stating that taking too many Africans in a short period of time would totally mess up the ethic and special camaraderie of the best school in the town.......and i was outvoted and it did.

It tore the feeling of family and community to bits in about 2 years flat !

Over here, I think the fact they have a language that’s ancient and uniquely theirs helps hold the culture and heritage in place......and they are fiercely proud and protective of it.

Its interwoven with tales and songs and characters from way back in the past (back as far as the first kings of Ireland) and that imho can only be a good thing.

They have literally never heard of “Black History Month” where I live and when I told some folks about it they were absolutely bewildered as to why we would even have it......just like I am to be honest.

Im not sure a few I have told even believed me !

• Like 1

MOBOs  Black History Month and other “Black” events etc etc could you imagine the uproar if we had events celebrating “White” only events ? The same for joining the Fire Brigade they have to by law pick so many ethnics so instead of picking the best most suitable for the job they pick according to colour ! We cant even have a holiday for St Georges day for fear of it being classed as racist and upsetting them. Racism has always and only works one way despite “Whites” being one of the smallest minorities on Earth . jmo

Edited by MickC
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s odd, but when I visit my old mum now and watch the telly I get a bit overwhelmed  at the sheer bare faced propaganda.....it’s not even subtle, it’s so blatant it’s just not true.

Its perverse to be honest and it’s everywhere over there and nobody seems to bat an eyelid.

I caused quiet a few raised eyebrows and more than a few “you can’t say that” moments when I was a school governor over there by doing things like  voting to lower intake etc and stating that taking too many Africans in a short period of time would totally mess up the ethic and special camaraderie of the best school in the town.......and i was outvoted and it did.

It tore the feeling of family and community to bits in about 2 years flat !

Over here, I think the fact they have a language that’s ancient and uniquely theirs helps hold the culture and heritage in place......and they are fiercely proud and protective of it.

Its interwoven with tales and songs and characters from way back in the past (back as far as the first kings of Ireland) and that imho can only be a good thing.

They have literally never heard of “Black History Month” where I live and when I told some folks about it they were absolutely bewildered as to why we would even have it......just like I am to be honest.

Im not sure a few I have told even believed me !

"Over here, I think the fact they have a language that’s ancient and uniquely theirs helps hold the culture and heritage in place......and they are fiercely proud and protective of it.

Its interwoven with tales and songs and characters from way back in the past (back as far as the first kings of Ireland) and that imho can only be a good thing."

Britain has all that's as well wilf, same as all European countries, all it has to do is bring it back to life again, teach it to their kids, don't hide it or forget about it, or think it doesn't matter in this day and age. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jetro said:

"Over here, I think the fact they have a language that’s ancient and uniquely theirs helps hold the culture and heritage in place......and they are fiercely proud and protective of it.

Its interwoven with tales and songs and characters from way back in the past (back as far as the first kings of Ireland) and that imho can only be a good thing."

Britain has all that's as well wilf, same as all European countries, all it has to do is bring it back to life again, teach it to their kids, don't hide it or forget about it, or think it doesn't matter in this day and age. 

Atb j 

They banned kids singing ba ba black sheep In schools mate.and that was a good while ago and the start of it.