Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

On 27/03/2020 at 00:18, king said:

They have lost touch a long time ago with the important things mate.

And are now clinging onto every word of bullshit that pours out of these so called pop stars and film stars.

And tv news channels.

And who is going to win the x factor.

But the most important thing is.the next fecking iPhone.

The job is proper fecked in the UK

That wash your hand diagram that gnasher posted earlier.

Blew me away a bit

I've never seen anything like that.

The most ludicrous thing about that poster is that it is a right and left hand....how many multi coloured people do you know....f****n imbeciles !

• Like 1
On 27/03/2020 at 00:44, king said:

And as a united community.

I was an only child.

And not 1 person has stood by my side when the heat was turned up.

Not a single 1.so that family unit type thing I've never felt that ever.

I've zero feelings about where I was born and lived for 26 yrs.i feel zero connection to the place.

A few stand by your side mates would of been handy lol.

Similar to me ive never held a lot of value in family....kids aside my loyalty is to friends as my family showed me none but still the area im from means everything.....if we dont value where we started then what does it matter where we end up.

• Like 2
On 27/03/2020 at 01:28, jetro said:

It only takes a generation or two for a people to loose their traditions and culture. 

It's not the colour of a person's skin, as much as it is  some cultures shouldn't and can't mix.  When you do, or it's forced upon you, your history and future is wiped, and can't be brought back.

And let's be honest here, some of these cultural traditions coming into Europe are down right barbaric, the way they treat women and kids. No value on human life what so ever. 

Also the sheer disrespect, and disregard they have for the country and its people that took them in is sicking.

Mix race relationships, marriages ect.

Where do the kids stand in all of this, are they white, black brown?

And the next generation won't know what they are, or which path to follow.

It won't happen that white people will be bred out of existence, but it small countries like ours it will have a serious effect. 

A lot of people think or say, when they get involved in, or read these conversations  it's all about race hate. It's not, it's about preserving our race and culture. It's about putting our native people first, out country frist in every way, noting racist about that, it's national pride.

Atb j 

Powerful words,great post squire :thumbs:

On 27/03/2020 at 17:49, jetro said:

It seems to be every man for themselves now. I gave up on people a long time ago. I will help anyone that genuinely needs it, but that's as far as id go.

For an supposedly  intelligent species,  we sure do mess things up for ourselves, and don't worry about the next generation, because we will be dead and gone, and leave them to sort it out.

You'd think that for the most part people would pull together to help each other, and not try to kill each other over toilet paper, and try and get over this as best we can. 

Atb j 

I used to think like that but not now.....i,ll help my own people and my own people only....why would you share and help people who hate you,thats what we do as a nation and im not playing along with it.....i/we used to do a lot for a local kids charity home until they decided that our donations would have to be spread around " all disabilities and all cultures ".....and thats where we,re at now charities are willing to turn down good money if you dont play ball......let people stick to their own kind and be responsible for their own kind.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Family is everything to me.4 generations of my family meet for Sunday dinner every Sunday.I miss this the most already with this Coronavirus.Its been a few weeks and I quickly realized what it meant.It does take a village and I was lucky enough to have that for my children.I am blonde haired and blue eyed according to some religions I'm the blue eyed devil who needs to be extinguished.Bring it on.Im one of the last white men in Dixie.When I checked into my heritage I found native American blood on my mother's side.Told my dad he said yeah I already know and don't tell nobody.1/32 I wouldn't admit it here but I don't know any of yall.Im still a proud white man.Im not gonna paint my face beat the TomTom and do a rain dance.

13 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I used to think like that but not now.....i,ll help my own people and my own people only....why would you share and help people who hate you,thats what we do as a nation and im not playing along with it.....i/we used to do a lot for a local kids charity home until they decided that our donations would have to be spread around " all disabilities and all cultures ".....and thats where we,re at now charities are willing to turn down good money if you dont play ball......let people stick to their own kind and be responsible for their own kind.

Of course I'd help my own people, but that's as far as id go. 

This is the point in trying to make, charity begins at home, look after our own, no foreign aid to other countries, put it back into ours. No taking in refugee, asylum seekers, giving them homes, health education, we have plenty of our own people that need it.

Banks foreclosing on homes here, putting people out on the street, that genuinely fell on hard times, but the government turns around and takes in some other countries problem and houses them.

Atb j 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I get folks stance on out helping charities that give to a certain culture etc but what have folk got against the disabled bit much that ?

What, who has a problem with disabled 

That's low, even for me ??

Atb j 

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I

You are the steward of your genetic inheritance....it is not yours to throw away !

Yes!.....f***ing yes !, someone who gets it ! 

3 hours ago, shaaark said:

Kin el gnash, keep it simple lol ?. I was just saying, in an awkwardly rumly drunken manner, that I just don't get why white english people feel the need to insist that they're 100% pure white english, when they clearly aren't. 

No self hate here either, I'm proud to be 100% pure welsh, irish, english, scottish and norwegian lol ?

They can be 100% white, England, Scotland and Wales didn’t exist until fairly recently in the scheme of things.

Almost none of the country’s in modern Europe existed prior to about 800-850 (that’s just off the top of my head)

I also believe that in terms of world demographic , white people are very much a minority.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

They can be 100% white, England, Scotland and Wales didn’t exist until fairly recently in the scheme of things.

Almost none of the country’s in modern Europe existed prior to about 800-850 (that’s just off the top of my head)

I also believe that in terms of world demographic , white people are very much a minority.

Britain, like Ireland was just one island country. Just governed in parts by differant clans, but all on the same page so to speak. 

All of Europe was essentially the same, Celtic tribes, until the Romans came, then things started to change. 

Atb j 

• Like 2