Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

3 minutes ago, king said:

Well I was expecting you to tell me to piss off.

Wilf half the fexkers out there don't know if they got a knob or a lady garden.

They are acting all posh eating quorn lookalike meat.

While sipping £5 throw away cups of coffee.

You seen the video yourself of the BBC telling kids 

That there are 100 genders out there

If you think today's folk are fecked

Give it another 20 years.

Then you will see proper messed up folk wandering around.

Not knowing what they are.

While being totally ashamed of being a white person

And believing they are missing out on not being coloured.

There you go, for every action there is a reaction......when you don’t value the most important things what then has value ? 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

There you go, for every action there is a reaction......when you don’t value the most important things what then has value ? 

They have lost touch a long time ago with the important things mate.

And are now clinging onto every word of bullshit that pours out of these so called pop stars and film stars.

And tv news channels.

And who is going to win the x factor.

But the most important thing is.the next fecking iPhone.

The job is proper fecked in the UK

That wash your hand diagram that gnasher posted earlier.

Blew me away a bit

I've never seen anything like that.

• Like 1

There used to be an old saying “A child is raised by the village”.......there’s a good basis and sound sense in that old saying.

Im sure every bloke here would consider his family unit absolutely sacred......go’s without saying don’t it? 
But the village, the county, the country is also your family unit.......that’s what that old saying means !

When you allow the one to be cheapened you allow it all to be cheapened.......pretty soon, it’s inside your front door and not something that happens “out there” where you can be kind and philosophical about it......then, and only then.....it matters.

15 minutes ago, WILF said:

There used to be an old saying “A child is raised by the village”.......there’s a good basis and sound sense in that old saying.

Im sure every bloke here would consider his family unit absolutely sacred......go’s without saying don’t it? 
But the village, the county, the country is also your family unit.......that’s what that old saying means !

When you allow the one to be cheapened you allow it all to be cheapened.......pretty soon, it’s inside your front door and not something that happens “out there” where you can be kind and philosophical about it......then, and only then.....it matters.

It's a shame people ain't of that thinking today mate.

I should of been born in the 50s i think surrounded by very normal folk compared to today's folk.

Bloody authentication error on my connection.

• Like 1

And as a united community.

I was an only child.

And not 1 person has stood by my side when the heat was turned up.

Not a single 1.so that family unit type thing I've never felt that ever.

I've zero feelings about where I was born and lived for 26 yrs.i feel zero connection to the place.

A few stand by your side mates would of been handy lol.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I always find it funny/sad/amazing how little people value themselves and their roots ?

Still, I suppose 50 plus years of propaganda will eventually do it’s job.

rare tortoises, frogs, turtles, butterfly’s, aboriginals tribes......yep, everyone gets on board to say how rare and special they are.

But a European?.......nah, f**k him ! Lol 

It only takes a generation or two for a people to loose their traditions and culture. 

It's not the colour of a person's skin, as much as it is  some cultures shouldn't and can't mix.  When you do, or it's forced upon you, your history and future is wiped, and can't be brought back.

And let's be honest here, some of these cultural traditions coming into Europe are down right barbaric, the way they treat women and kids. No value on human life what so ever. 

Also the sheer disrespect, and disregard they have for the country and its people that took them in is sicking.

Mix race relationships, marriages ect.

Where do the kids stand in all of this, are they white, black brown?

And the next generation won't know what they are, or which path to follow.

It won't happen that white people will be bred out of existence, but it small countries like ours it will have a serious effect. 

A lot of people think or say, when they get involved in, or read these conversations  it's all about race hate. It's not, it's about preserving our race and culture. It's about putting our native people first, out country frist in every way, noting racist about that, it's national pride.

Atb j 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
6 hours ago, jetro said:

It only takes a generation or two for a people to loose their traditions and culture. 

It's not the colour of a person's skin, as much as it is  some cultures shouldn't and can't mix.  When you do, or it's forced upon you, your history and future is wiped, and can't be brought back.

And let's be honest here, some of these cultural traditions coming into Europe are down right barbaric, the way they treat women and kids. No value on human life what so ever. 

Also the sheer disrespect, and disregard they have for the country and its people that took them in is sicking.

Mix race relationships, marriages ect.

Where do the kids stand in all of this, are they white, black brown?

And the next generation won't know what they are, or which path to follow.

It won't happen that white people will be bred out of existence, but it small countries like ours it will have a serious effect. 

A lot of people think or say, when they get involved in, or read these conversations  it's all about race hate. It's not, it's about preserving our race and culture. It's about putting our native people first, out country frist in every way, noting racist about that, it's national pride.

Atb j 

Explained much better than I ever could mate, thank you.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, baker boy said:

Its not that they are all aspirational these days mate, they've been given a cushy life thru benefits and have chosen the easy option, I didnt want to spend the last 40 years on a fckn shovel but it was that or go without, these days everything is handed to them on a plate take it off them and see how quickly work becomes more attractive

Mr Baker I tip my hat to you.Running a shovel for 40 years could breakdown  Superman.Much respect.Manuel labor has began to break me after 20 years.I sleep with a clear conscience but the hemrhoids back pains and blisters are tougher to sleep with.Once again much respect.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Inbreeding doubles your qualities and trebles your junk........hence strict selection is essential to continue progress of the line.

Improving a line by continually outcrossing is playing the genetic lottery and completely down to luck.

but we are not alloud to cull the junk ,like we might with animals 

2 hours ago, riohog said:

but we are not alloud to cull the junk ,like we might with animals 

Its not just interbred junk that needs culling, there's plenty of our own that could be removed from the gene pool 

Atb j 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, king said:

And as a united community.

I was an only child.

And not 1 person has stood by my side when the heat was turned up.

Not a single 1.so that family unit type thing I've never felt that ever.

I've zero feelings about where I was born and lived for 26 yrs.i feel zero connection to the place.

A few stand by your side mates would of been handy lol.

That's sad you must be a right twat lol

• Haha 6
On 24/03/2020 at 16:39, riohog said:

greed. will still be there long after the virus has gone 

very very true  mate,   i tell you what ok there are few decent people about, not panic buying , and helping the old and  sick , the NHS   are doing wonderful job. but fook me there some selfish  pigs out there , and slowly but surely  it putting me off people in general , you better off with a dog for honesty / loyalty  , never thought i say that in my 67 years  regards other human beings , but this virus   that we got now, made me see people for what they really are CU#TS  deff .  

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, bird said:

very very true  mate,   i tell you what ok there are few decent people about, not panic buying , and helping the old and  sick , the NHS   are doing wonderful job. but fook me there some selfish  pigs out there , and slowly but surely  it putting me off people in general , you better off with a dog for honesty / loyalty  , never thought i say that in my 67 years  regards other human beings , but this virus   that we got now, made me see people for what they really are CU#TS  deff .  

It seems to be every man for themselves now. I gave up on people a long time ago. I will help anyone that genuinely needs it, but that's as far as id go.

For an supposedly  intelligent species,  we sure do mess things up for ourselves, and don't worry about the next generation, because we will be dead and gone, and leave them to sort it out.

You'd think that for the most part people would pull together to help each other, and not try to kill each other over toilet paper, and try and get over this as best we can. 

Atb j 

34 minutes ago, bird said:

im the same age as you , i here what you say  i dont mix with many folk these days and maybe a few less if i get through this ''''''