Covid 19: What’s the lesson ?

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Lovely clean looking kid mate and no,of course its not a 1 size fits all scenario.....i dont approve or like it,but theres a million things you wont like or approve about my life,thats not a problem....im not a sicko im fully aware that folk of different races meet,fall in love and create a family....but lets be straight we are constantly being bombarded with it through tv and media and its just not right to promote it on any level let alone the level its rammed down our throats to at every available opportunity....i mean i cant be the only one who finds this sort of thing not only annoying but outright f****n bizarre !!

IMG_1051.jpg

Why are they pushing it all the time.

That is totally wrong.

And 1 of the strangest things I've seen for a long time..

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont stack bats on top of pangolins 

All its done for me is reinforce my logic in segregation,how people should stick to their own,have faith and loyalty to their own......ok this pandemic would of got out regardless but how many other h

Oswald Moseley was educate at Winchester College and Sandhurst Military Academy. He was one of the finest political minds of his age. Not exactly some shithouse comp in London or Bradford is

Posted Images

3 hours ago, WILF said:

No, it’s completely different if you believe (like me) that people are different.

Different yes. But not that much so, other than colour, you largely get a similar type don’t you.

Maybe a bit more like someone with a collie x, looking for a good Lurcher to use and refusing to use one because it was a bull x with a ‘stupid big head’. 

It’s been fairly well proven that it’s nurture more than nature which for the majority of people leads them to be where and who they are in life.

How far so you take it out of curiosity? Are whites of different nationalities ok to marry and have kids? Genuine question as you’re way of thinking is quite different to mine.

4 hours ago, Accip74 said:

He should of told that to a lot of white folk too!

How about we put up pics of inbred looking white families? Starting with some of the royals! ? But then again what would that prove?

That outcrossing is beneficial and creates hybrid vigour?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Different yes. But not that much so, other than colour, you largely get a similar type don’t you.

Maybe a bit more like someone with a collie x, looking for a good Lurcher to use and refusing to use one because it was a bull x with a ‘stupid big head’. 

It’s been fairly well proven that it’s nurture more than nature which for the majority of people leads them to be where and who they are in life.

How far so you take it out of curiosity? Are whites of different nationalities ok to marry and have kids? Genuine question as you’re way of thinking is quite different to mine.

White Europeans should breed with white Europeans 

Africans should breed with Africans

Asians with Asians 

Arabs with Arabs 

Roughly speaking of course........ there are sub groups amongst those people and they should obviously adopt the same rules......better for everyone ! 

I don’t buy into nature over nurture, if you raise a lion as a family pet there’s a decent chance that something in its genetic code will trigger it to eat you and all your family one day........it’s just in its nature to do it.

If we were all the same there would be no cultural or genetic differences between any human being on the planet.......but there is......so we ain’t ! 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, WILF said:

Asians with Asians 

Arabs with Arabs 

Roughly speaking of course........ there are sub groups amongst those people and they should obviously adopt the same rules......better for everyone ! 

I don’t buy into nature over nurture, if you raise a lion as a family pet there’s a decent chance that something in its genetic code will trigger it to eat you and all your family one day........it’s just in its nature to do it.

If we were all the same there would be no cultural or genetic differences between any human being on the planet.......but there is......so we ain’t ! 

I’m in a field with 1% battery, so I won’t reply in full.

But it does kind of blow my mind mate if I’m honest.

we aren’t ‘all the same’ at all, but why does that mean we should only breed with strict racial groups, if everyone had always thought like that, we’d all be as inbred as the folk in Norfolk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t you fecking start with all that !! ? ? 

Wilf I know better than to debate the RACE   word with you. It leads nowhere. Are there lots of evil black men in the UK? Yes! Are the  Pakistani grooming gangs lower than shit on my shoe? Yes! But it's not their skin colour which determines their character, it's their poverty, or their culture or their background which makes them the way they are. I used to have a foreman in the building trade whose idea of a good Saturday night was to drink 15 pints and then abuse a pathetic whore with a bottle. He was white and f****d up by his background. I've worked with Pakistani and black blokes who I despised as well. But some black blokes and muslims/Pakistanis were absolute top human beings. Would a black kid born in Hackney carry a knife and sell drugs if he were adopted by a middle class family from Hamstead?  Is prince Harry's son going to be a mugger? I'm out of this debate after this Wilf. In my view you just don't write sense when it cones to race. No doubt you think the same so there's no point. I'm off to sunbathe lol.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

I’m in a field with 1% battery, so I won’t reply in full.

But it does kind of blow my mind mate if I’m honest.

we aren’t ‘all the same’ at all, but why does that mean we should only breed with strict racial groups, if everyone had always thought like that, we’d all be as inbred as the folk in Norfolk.

I could bore the arse off you for hours mate with my opinions on all the different effects on a group and it’s culture.

But in short (and imho) introducing a bloodline that is culturally & genetically very different and/or much less advanced than your own don’t come with a basket of benefits, it’s comes with a basket of misery’s for everyone concerned.

You don’t end up with one strong thing, you end up with 2 weaker things and that weakness extends to every facet of your life.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Wilf I know better than to debate the RACE   word with you. It leads nowhere. Are there lots of evil black men in the UK? Yes! Are the  Pakistani grooming gangs lower than shit on my shoe? Yes! But it's not their skin colour which determines their character, it's their poverty, or their culture or their background which makes them the way they are. I used to have a foreman in the building trade whose idea of a good Saturday night was to drink 15 pints and then abuse a pathetic whore with a bottle. He was white and f****d up by his background. I've worked with Pakistani and black blokes who I despised as well. But some black blokes and muslims/Pakistanis were absolute top human beings. Would a black kid born in Hackney carry a knife and sell drugs if he were adopted by a middle class family from Hamstead?  Is prince Harry's son going to be a mugger? I'm out of this debate after this Wilf. In my view you just don't write sense when it cones to race. No doubt you think the same so there's no point. I'm off to sunbathe lol.

Fair enough mate, I’ll just say that Europeans arriving in America and Australia didn’t make the indigenous population stronger or more enriched, it wiped them out.......cultures that were thousands of years old and in tune with their own land gone from the face of the earth.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Thank f**k, you just saved me a load of typing. Good man! 

• Like 1

Inbred blood gets weak,same with dogs,a good outcross can strengthen,and improve the line.thatd why indian women are pig ugly ,inbreeding.put and uk guy with a indian mum,the daughter will be a stunner.but im still of the belief the uk has let too many of the wrong people in.

4 hours ago, WILF said:

Asians with Asians 

Arabs with Arabs 

One of the most celebrated black men in history said exactly the same and was loved and adored for it ( Muhammad Ali )

But hear a white man dare to say the same and he,s the devil !!

By the way.... think you got your nature and nurture in the wrong order but whats the difference ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

If a white man breeds with a coloured woman.then that's his decision.

Obviously many 100s of years ago people couldn't travel to the other side of the world in a day.

And could only breed with what was available.

But the mixing of colours will 1 day in the future make a world full of coloured people and no white people maybe. 

But by then my grave stone would of eroded away.

58 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Inbred blood gets weak,same with dogs,a good outcross can strengthen,and improve the line.thatd why indian women are pig ugly ,inbreeding.put and uk guy with a indian mum,the daughter will be a stunner.but im still of the belief the uk has let too many of the wrong people in.

Inbreeding doubles your qualities and trebles your junk........hence strict selection is essential to continue progress of the line.

Improving a line by continually outcrossing is playing the genetic lottery and completely down to luck.