Planning a litter

I'm thinking of having a litter of pups out of my bitch next season wasn't sure what to put over her she is out of scouser x lucy John B bitch  who is the litter sister to big mush and diesel she is very aggressive style of running so I was thinking of something with a bit of brain and a good running style for the big rabbits of courses IMG-20200119-WA0048.jpg.711cae3e088c7ade78c248723b49b08b.jpg

• Like 10

4 hours ago, CA$H 91 said:

I'm thinking of having a litter of pups out of my bitch next season wasn't sure what to put over her she is out of scouser x lucy John B bitch  who is the litter sister to big mush and diesel she is very aggressive style of running so I was thinking of something with a bit of brain and a good running style for the big rabbits of courses IMG-20200119-WA0048.jpg.711cae3e088c7ade78c248723b49b08b.jpg

Keep me informed I'm looking to bring a pup in ?

46 minutes ago, moonlighter said:

Lovely looking bitch. If you like your old dog, I would use that. Is it much hassle using straws. He dosnt look like a coursing dog in that picture, but that’s the look I like. Good luck in what ever you chose. 

You just take the bitch to the vets and the insemnate her ....tell the truth I was wanting to save them for about 10 or 15 years time ..and he is a coursing type mate very old fashioned type he was very very clever dog could kill them with his head boxing and cutting them off have them at stand still 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Most important thing id look for is durability, most coursing stuff now looks good behind a hare on a big seed but not many can do a full season out twice a week without needing a significant amount of time off.

Ye right mate see I run myn every where field fen the lot and 2 or 3 times a week and that old dog of myn ran like that from the age of 10 months till he was 7 year old never let me down ever and he clicks with barny and benji stuff coz my white dog is out of him and his mother is direct out of benji and scouser is out of barny and there litter brothers ... but I was al so was thinking of lineing her with another dog out of scouser.... but there is pups out of her litter brother to a pure bred that really really good pups killing 3 and 4 week in  week out 2 twice a week.... it's funny one 

2 hours ago, CA$H 91 said:

Ye right mate see I run myn every where field fen the lot and 2 or 3 times a week and that old dog of myn ran like that from the age of 10 months till he was 7 year old never let me down ever and he clicks with barny and benji stuff coz my white dog is out of him and his mother is direct out of benji and scouser is out of barny and there litter brothers ... but I was al so was thinking of lineing her with another dog out of scouser.... but there is pups out of her litter brother to a pure bred that really really good pups killing 3 and 4 week in  week out 2 twice a week.... it's funny one 

Just bang it on a whippet our Dave be as good2 ?

4 hours ago, CA$H 91 said:

My old dog rio he is out of fettle winner of the forly cup X splodge winner of the forly legends and runner up in the forly cup 

Screenshot_20200218-162406_Gallery.jpg

Bred like that mate if he's done you proud I'd not be look for anything ells

• Like 1