• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I have been thinking surely a steam room is good for coronavirus. They say certain heats kill it so surely a steam room of sauna breathing in the hot steam would help?

So we just gave it a trial... my bath is surrounded by an ally frame and sliding doors like a shower cubicle. I've boxed off the top and sealed as best I could. Shower on full wack hot water, little piece of wood across for a bench and a plastic storage tub to put feet in and avoid being burnt. I put a thermometer in there and it reached 43°C and was not far off the real thing in terms of amount of steam. Gonna improve it by hanging towels over the sides to create more insulation, pop a dab of Vick's in the water and then we're off back in it ?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, mushroom said:

So we just gave it a trial... my bath is surrounded by an ally frame and sliding doors like a shower cubicle. I've boxed off the top and sealed as best I could. Shower on full wack hot water, little piece of wood across for a bench and a plastic storage tub to put feet in and avoid being burnt. I put a thermometer in there and it reached 43°C and was not far off the real thing in terms of amount of steam. Gonna improve it by hanging towels over the sides to create more insulation, pop a dab of Vick's in the water and then we're off back in it ?

Slippery when wet then ?

5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

These things do beauty no favours ? I look like batman's mate and her like she's been stung by a big bee ? Oh well beer, a bifter and the Foreigner... not a bad Tuesday 

20200421_214844.jpg

Tribute act in the making there lad. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
32 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?

77DEAAE7-9606-433C-86EF-8CBC3AD36449.jpeg

Wow!what a beautiful place to bring up your children,they are very lucky?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Odin said:

Wow!what a beautiful place to bring up your children,they are very lucky?

Cheers mate. I often remind him when he’s moaning about the fact we don’t own a bloody farm! Kids eh? ?

• Haha 2