1 hour ago, Accip74 said:

I was born in a terrace that backed straight onto a railway line with a little garden & my dad had everything in there at one time or other. Chickens, racing pigeons, coursing dogs.....breeding rabbits, there’s even a pic of a shire horse in it at one point! ?

Sounds like most of my mates in the 80s - 90s in south Yorks lol , sadly things seem to have changed youngsters seem to be more interested in other stuff these days 

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, steve66 said:

Sounds like most of my mates in the 80s - 90s in south Yorks lol , sadly things seem to have changed youngsters seem to be more interested in other stuff these days 

My dad is from South Yorkshire, but this was Essex in the 70s........the neighbours soon realised a Yorkshireman had moved in! ?

• Haha 1
On 07/04/2020 at 18:19, Rusty_terrier said:

@Greyman found that slingshot I was talking about. Is it a loss of junk?

Screenshot_20200407-181849_Gallery.jpg

Sorry mate not being rude but just saw this, yes they are fine I still have one here somewhere think most of us thought we were the bollacks buying are first proper catty like that  ✌️

• Like 1
On 08/04/2020 at 21:44, Balaur said:

When heading to town I pass a field given over to dog walking , it's completely fenced in obviously charge a fair bit, be amazed how many pet owners are scared to let the dog off lead in case it doesn't come back....saying that I am sometimes too haha

I'd heard they had a term for that. Fentonitis.

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I'd heard they had a term for that. Fentonitis.

A few year back I was having a wonder around near a nature reserve and unbeknown to me there was a hide full of twitchers in the next field, well the dogs put a roe up from the hedge and run it straight past the hide, so one minute I,m in peaceful solitude in the middle of nowhere next I,ve got a gaggle of birdwatchers shouting abuse at me and getting all shirtie, well I’m a bit fecked to leg it so goes over to confront them, which took them by surprise a bit when I said I bet your the same pricks that were all thinking Fenton was really funny and giving it likes on YouTube so what’s the fecking difference here, with that they a just start mumbling and looking at the ground before retreating back to there hole in the hedge, so old Fenton actually saved my bacon there ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This has been my lockdown been promising for the last 12 months.... great advertising got a couple of the neighbours to do thank god for my own sanity usually out the house for 12-14 hours a day 6 days a week so this is a massive challenge.

actually nice to take a reality check and make some plans business and personal wise when we come out of this less work and a dog again 

learnt how the washing machine and oven works not bad at 29 but if she try’s to get me started on the ironing I’m west!! 

C0D14669-2009-4B8A-932E-C3B76E7BD73B.jpeg

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, saluki bouy said:

This has been my lockdown been promising for the last 12 months.... great advertising got a couple of the neighbours to do thank god for my own sanity usually out the house for 12-14 hours a day 6 days a week so this is a massive challenge.

actually nice to take a reality check and make some plans business and personal wise when we come out of this less work and a dog again 

learnt how the washing machine and oven works not bad at 29 but if she try’s to get me started on the ironing I’m west!! 

C0D14669-2009-4B8A-932E-C3B76E7BD73B.jpeg

Ironing is tidy mate, it nicely ticks the OCD box but only if it’s your own shirts or trousers ;)