• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Nicepix said:

After 16 written Attestations to cover the dog walks since the lock down and 7 Attestations to cover my working days, with over 1,000 miles travelled and not a sniff of being checked I finally got waved into a lay-by to be interrogated by the Gendarmerie. The older male was busy talking to a cyclist who I took to be his friend from the way the conversation was going and the very young female Gendarme just asked me if I was working? I said yes and took the paperwork down from the high shelf in the Berlingo to show her the written Attestation dated and timed with an itinerary of my route, details of my professional registration and a letter from the Department of Works authorising my activity to continue working. She wasn't in the slightest bit interested and just waved me on. I could have been Co-Co the Clown on route to a kiddie's party for all she knew.

Still, better than a €2,000 fine ? 

Only 2k? They're handing out 600-10k fines here n Spain, depending the circumstances. 

2 hours ago, dytkos said:

Tonight's lockdown entertainment, got 4 of each ?

Cheers, D.

IMG_20200401_181254.jpg

We've hit the rum and coke tonight (well she has ?) I'm having a wee chaser session, with a nice hash cigarette ?

Wouldn't mind an old Spec right now though, or a bottle of dog ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Only 2k? They're handing out 600-10k fines here n Spain, depending the circumstances. 

We've hit the rum and coke tonight (well she has ?) I'm having a wee chaser session, with a nice hash cigarette ?

Wouldn't mind an old Spec right now though, or a bottle of dog ?

All £4 for 4 at 500ml at Asda ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
42 minutes ago, jetro said:

Some way to pass the lock down lol

Atb j 

How artistic ????.  They look like a choir of lost souls.  You should put it on eBay. Some of those arty things fetch fortunes.?

3 minutes ago, Meece said:

How artistic ????.  They look like a choir of lost souls.  You should put it on eBay. Some of those arty things fetch fortunes.?

Wasn't me LOL.

Atb j 

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Get enough rum down her neck mush and you might have a wee chaser session with her round the bedroom 

No need for the rum mate, she chases me... no shit! ?

43 minutes ago, dytkos said:

All £4 for 4 at 500ml at Asda ?

Cheers, D.

If only ASDA was closer ?

Edited by mushroom
Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

How you make them they look good

The wife made 2 plates full earlier that's all thats left mate lol.

She's flat out on the bleach in the bathroom now I will ask her when she comes back down

• Like 1