Not quite right east coast 

work from home if you can , the 80% only comes in if your company is closed by the government failing that SSP at £94 per week 

just seems to me that worker on site don’t have much choice, there’s a site 3 miles from me that have had 3 confirmed cases the company involved had the canteen deep cleaned and the office and were told to crack on in your words 

I just think this is been irresponsible 

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Ralph Pearson  (wholesale butcher )is paying eastern Europeans cash to work weekends cheap Labour whilst English lads are at home see what happens when they feck off home if they do cnuts trick 

I'd never spend a penny with the cnut as long as I had a hole in my arse?

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, David.evans said:

Not quite right east coast 

work from home if you can , the 80% only comes in if your company is closed by the government failing that SSP at £94 per week 

just seems to me that worker on site don’t have much choice, there’s a site 3 miles from me that have had 3 confirmed cases the company involved had the canteen deep cleaned and the office and were told to crack on in your words 

I just think this is been irresponsible 

We were told...Off hire all machines and plant..... You use canteen /drying room 1 person at a time lol.... Told the lads, sit in your vans till home time... That was last Wednesday.... Not even had a call to explain what's what..... 

17 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Same with the firm I work for.....contract managers stopped coming to site over 2 weeks ago,started  working from home, didn't have the decency to come and explain, just left it to the gangers?Any f***ing shit when I go back and I will be jumping ship(lined up a start for my gang. if needed) ... Couple of grands worth of company tools in the back of the van... Be looking for a new home.... Im a proper cnut for holding a grudge.... Don't be pissing down my back and telling me it's rain..... Quick enough to send you home for cutting without a mask...... Keep you working in a f***ing pandemic ?scummy cnuts.... 

The building game has always been the same mate,them in charge don't give two fucks about the men who make them their money!

• Like 6
Just now, Odin said:

The building game has always been the same mate,them in charge don't give two fucks about the men who make them their money!

I won't be working through this to pay for some cnuts 70k motor on tick.... 

Sid I'm on the books mate?on a good screw tbf.... Van, fuel card, payed if we rained off etc. Just renewed all my tickets etc.... So won't be staying if they come the cnut?

• Like 5
2 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

You want my honest advice, it won't do the kid any good living with the tension, I went back to my wife after a year in 2011 had another kid with her it lasted 7 years, 

I miss my kids and I know at least one misses me ? but I feel damn sight better after I left her. 

Met a woman who thinks I'm the best thing since sliced bread instead of a skivvy to go and get her daily bottle of wine. 

In this current situation noes time to sit an evaluate where your going. 

What ever you chose wish you good luck ?

Soon as this is over mate I'm out of here ?

• Like 9
2 hours ago, sid g said:

we`ve had a week in april  a week in may and a long weekend and a show nxt weekend cancelled got 3 week  june 19th in greece  booked and paid for  that wont happen and 3 week in greece booked for 28th aug cant see that happening either ... i`m thinking this year will be a right off  cant see any worldwide travel till after oct if not even later ... 

We try to avoid pre-paying anything mate, unless of course we have to book flights. I’ve just heard our neighbours paid everything in advance for a holiday in may, even pre-paid attractions for 6 people! Not good.

Edited by Accip74
1 hour ago, Odin said:

Ain’t that the truth ?

• Like 1

I reckon alot of familys going to take a serious look at how they lived,all got the fancy motors,porche cayenne,rangerovers,convertables for school run,wash machine,appliances,extension,grey bi folds everywere,outdoor spa,porcelain patios.all on monthly payments.some are not left a tenner at the end of the month.trying to look all millionared up.get people look and speak to me in reasonable estates like im dog shit,cause igot the tipper,building worker style.but cracks me up cause my gaffs 5 times what they got.had a new money,flash harry geezer type owe me money,he dropped it off at my house,c....ts chin hit the deck... they will be back to a 5 yr old fiesta,??

Edited by Qbgrey
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Interesting :hmm:

New regulations brought in on Thursday give police the power to issue instant 30-pound ($37) fines to people who gather in groups of more than two people or leave their homes without good reason such as for work, food-shopping or exercise.

However, some officers have been accused of being overzealous by using drones to spy on people taking walks at beauty spots, stopping dog-walkers from driving their pets to open spaces and reports they had even urged some shops not to sell Easter eggs because they were not essential items.

“The tradition of policing in this country is that policemen are citizens in uniform, they are not members of a disciplined hierarchy operating just at the government’s command,” Jonathan Sumption, a former UK Supreme Court judge, told the BBC.

“This is what a police state is like. It’s a state in which the government can issue orders or express preferences with no legal authority and the police will enforce ministers’ wishes.”

Unlike other countries, forces in Britain “police by consent” and pride themselves on being answerable to the public and not the state.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-britain-police/uk-police-criticised-for-overzealous-lockdown-response-idUKKBN21I0OC

• Like 1
On 30/03/2020 at 11:51, Daniel cain said:

I'd never spend a penny with the cnut as long as I had a hole in my arse?

A few of the local foreign shops near me are being named and shamed on the net for jacking up there prices during the crisis, noticed one of them has since shut down, hope everyone remembers the actions of these self serving c**ts when all this is over ✌️

• Like 3
On 30/03/2020 at 10:00, David.evans said:

Most construction sites are still open, but nearly all of the top management are at home self isolating, while there work force are still out , and there Fukien about on laptops getting paid , as far as I’m concerned its WRONG, I’m all right jack , fuk you 

it’s the same as putting a gun to there heads , go to work or don’t get paid 

ComPation my bolloks 

Ours is small now mate, but closed it last Monday, lads at home on 80% with work to come back to once this is over.

I'm a firm believer in you shouldn't make someone do something that you wouldn't do yourself...

Hence some stupid steel walking over the years... lucky health and safety is a damn sight better now cause my balance ain't what it used to be!! Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1