Most construction sites are still open, but nearly all of the top management are at home self isolating, while there work force are still out , and there Fukien about on laptops getting paid , as far as I’m concerned its WRONG, I’m all right jack , fuk you 

it’s the same as putting a gun to there heads , go to work or don’t get paid 

ComPation my bolloks 

• Like 4

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

11 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

I live with my "partner" and basically we can't stand each other don't even have sex but we have a 3yr old together but I just stay for his sake. I'm not a moaning c**t but it's getting unbearable. In a moment of madness I agreed to let her 15year old niece move in, about 4 weeks she said she wanted a few friends round for her birthday. I couldn't be doing with it so I stopped at parents house for the night turns out she invited 40+ people to my house to trash it. Not spoke to her since the little fat c**t

You want my honest advice, it won't do the kid any good living with the tension, I went back to my wife after a year in 2011 had another kid with her it lasted 7 years, 

I miss my kids and I know at least one misses me ? but I feel damn sight better after I left her. 

Met a woman who thinks I'm the best thing since sliced bread instead of a skivvy to go and get her daily bottle of wine. 

In this current situation noes time to sit an evaluate where your going. 

What ever you chose wish you good luck ?

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, David.evans said:

Most construction sites are still open, but nearly all of the top management are at home self isolating, while there work force are still out , and there Fukien about on laptops getting paid , as far as I’m concerned its WRONG, I’m all right jack , fuk you 

ComPation my bolloks 

Same at ZND UK a firm near me that makes heras fencing one lad is in intensive care who works their with the virus and all management have done is send an automated text to the workforce to watch out for sighns of the virus developing .

1 hour ago, David.evans said:

ComPation my bolloks 

We have 3 options. Work from home and get paid, go on 80% salary and do no work or crack as normal.

35 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Arseholes. Think this is making a lot of people see their boss true colours 

Same with the firm I work for.....contract managers stopped coming to site over 2 weeks ago,started  working from home, didn't have the decency to come and explain, just left it to the gangers?Any f***ing shit when I go back and I will be jumping ship(lined up a start for my gang. if needed) ... Couple of grands worth of company tools in the back of the van... Be looking for a new home.... Im a proper cnut for holding a grudge.... Don't be pissing down my back and telling me it's rain..... Quick enough to send you home for cutting without a mask...... Keep you working in a f***ing pandemic ?scummy cnuts.... 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I really do think that when the testing is ramped up the strategy will change and we'll get some semblance of normality back.

Which is good because how long can a country essentially produce very little but continue to consume at the same rate...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1