5 minutes ago, delswal said:

A year Wilf if this thing gets a hold in India and South Africa which it will, it will be around for years, we cannot get rid of the common flu feck knows how folks think we will get shot of this ☹️ 

It ain't going away that's for sure but over time enough people will have had it that we'll be getting C19 shots along with flu shots at your local GP. The current measures in place are to keep the medical system from collapsing not defeating it, is my understanding.

The question is will bankrupting the 1st world happen before or after the virus levels off?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

I live with my "partner" and basically we can't stand each other don't even have sex but we have a 3yr old together but I just stay for his sake. I'm not a moaning c**t but it's getting unbearable. In a moment of madness I agreed to let her 15year old niece move in, about 4 weeks she said she wanted a few friends round for her birthday. I couldn't be doing with it so I stopped at parents house for the night turns out she invited 40+ people to my house to trash it. Not spoke to her since the little fat c**t

All jokes aside.... Get them skip rats out the door....... Can't be a healthy place for a 3 Yr old and yourself.....? 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Quarrying firm still going on portland staff were told don't come in don't get paid.. 

Probably the safest place to be is inside a machine all day.if you don't have to go near anyone walking between your car and the machine.

Then the CB to communicate all day.. 

Screenshot_20200215-194529.jpg.9b73e5ca2ad66eb78432083202e88047.jpg

11 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

I live with my "partner" and basically we can't stand each other don't even have sex but we have a 3yr old together but I just stay for his sake. I'm not a moaning c**t but it's getting unbearable. In a moment of madness I agreed to let her 15year old niece move in, about 4 weeks she said she wanted a few friends round for her birthday. I couldn't be doing with it so I stopped at parents house for the night turns out she invited 40+ people to my house to trash it. Not spoke to her since the little fat c**t

I was stuck in a situation like that myself for some months while waiting for a house to sell. Luckily no kids involved, but in a tiny one bedroom house it was a test for sure. 
It’s a distant memory, but I thank fcuk I’m not stuck with that twat now! 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, WILF said:

How long did anyone think it was going to take?.....I think 6 months is pretty optimistic, my feelings are this is in for the year and we better get our head round it.

I think the same mate my missis thinks we will still be going on holiday in July I very much doubt it if folk are working as normal like we both are that can some times give you the mindset that this is going to be over soon.

2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I think the same mate my missis thinks we will still be going on holiday in July I very much doubt it if folk are working as normal like we both are that can some times give you the mindset that this is going to be over soon.

We have something planned for July. After cancelling our April holiday I thought at least the July thing should be ok, but it’s not looking likely now, is it?

20 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Quarrying firm still going on portland staff were told don't come in don't get paid.. 

Got a small quarry near me, I often sneak in there on a Sunday for a little mooch around, get some great wildlife in there and lovely tracks in the sandy soil, popped in there for a little look the other day and there’s a bloke sat in a 360 down in the bottom of the quarry, lucky I spotted him first and done a little back-pedal ?

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Feel for you there mate can’t be easy, hope things sort themselves out one way or another, because even the strongest relationship will get tested in the coming weeks and months ✌️

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

We have something planned for July. After cancelling our April holiday I thought at least the July thing should be ok, but it’s not looking likely now, is it?

I don't think so mate tbh we also have one booked for September wether it will be back to some normality by then non of us knows.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

same on Yorkshire coast, fcuk knows why!

my mates mrs is on the same threat... w@nkers 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

I don't think so mate tbh we also have one booked for September wether it will be back to some normality by then non of us knows.

I was going fishing to France in September can't see it now 

• Sad 1
12 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

if you get real lucky july next year  might be a possibility 

• Haha 1