• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

This is the second go at marriage for both of us and we dont have kids together but its only now im realising just how f****n hard marriage is ! ....its always been great before but now we are passing each other in the hallway with a look of " oh no not you again " ?.....a couple of times we,ve just looked at each other and burst into laughter because we dont know what to talk about next its like we've just started dating again ?....we often get like this when we go on holiday after a few weeks its like we both cant wait to get back to our pals and do normal stuff again.....it dont help that ive got a dicky elbow and cant train at the moment....while shes darting about doing all her usual Bizzy Lizzy nonsense !

Anyway on the plus side shes managed to find me the Belarus football league on some internet site which is apparently the only league in the world thats still playing.... my adopted team is FK Isloc and we beat Smolevichi 1 nil today which is just as well as we hate them wankers.

Go steady mate in case she’s cutting up onions for dinner and suddenly takes a notion that being lifed off is better than another month of you moaning about the footy ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Balaur said:

There was antivaxers on that epidemic series on Netflix, saying how they work on building a high immunity over vaccination I was started to listen until she asked a load of her kids if they wanted her placenta sprinkles on their food...batshit crazy

I've seen that one in the list but I've never got as far as that with it. I've noticed a lot of sh*t getting put on many of these streaming sites that are conspiracy theories that have been made all shiny and labelled documentaries. We have fantastic ways of getting out this 'information' but a very poor ability to process it. I'll pass on placenta sprinkles if it's all the same...

5 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Just found the Belarus league earlier today, havent picked a team yet tho....?

You cant be Minsk as they're top......theres a little mob called Sluts i quite fancied ?.....but they lost there first game so bollocks to them !

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Balaur said:

Worth a look... Released in February I believe...

I saw that one in the trending section last night along with Contagion, Outbreak, and 28 Days Later. It's almost like people want to scare the living piss out of themselves!

f**k all that getting along with your misses stuff. 

I don’t want a soulmate , I’m hapoy her not tagging along everywhere I go . I like being out the door and away without messaging every five mins . f**k that. 

Have a big row most weeks. Good for her , keeps her on her toes ????

1DDA17BB-A234-4395-A65D-52AE3A501D30.png

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

You cant be Minsk as they're top......theres a little mob called Sluts i quite fancied ?.....but they lost there first game so bollocks to them !

I hope they don’t move stadium, me and you will have to start all over again ! Lol ? 

6 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Lol it's a documentary rather than a horror film that's a little close for comfort...

Oh I know it's just the trending choices given the subject matter. 3 out of the 4 choices in the trending section are fictional horror films. Then when you look at the shelves in the supermarket you'd think you were in one. This is part of the problem! :laugh:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I hope they don’t move stadium, me and you will have to start all over again ! Lol ? 

no no you pick your own team i got Fk Isloch first...........you can be Gorodeya if you like apparently they need a new trainer....fancy it ? ?

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

f**k all that getting along with your misses stuff. 

I don’t want a soulmate , I’m hapoy her not tagging along everywhere I go . I like being out the door and away without messaging every five mins . f**k that. 

Have a big row most weeks. Good for her , keeps her on her toes ????

1DDA17BB-A234-4395-A65D-52AE3A501D30.png

I live with my "partner" and basically we can't stand each other don't even have sex but we have a 3yr old together but I just stay for his sake. I'm not a moaning c**t but it's getting unbearable. In a moment of madness I agreed to let her 15year old niece move in, about 4 weeks she said she wanted a few friends round for her birthday. I couldn't be doing with it so I stopped at parents house for the night turns out she invited 40+ people to my house to trash it. Not spoke to her since the little fat c**t

• Haha 11
9 hours ago, WILF said:

How long did anyone think it was going to take?.....I think 6 months is pretty optimistic, my feelings are this is in for the year and we better get our head round it.

A year Wilf if this thing gets a hold in India and South Africa which it will, it will be around for years, we cannot get rid of the common flu feck knows how folks think we will get shot of this ☹️ 

• Like 2