Am i the only one finding all this a bit of a testing time on the marriage....dont get me wrong i think the world of the bird but im just getting sick of her being around all the time....im sure she thinks the same about me so its no marriage breaker.....couples need their space and we probably have more than most ?...but theres only so much sex you can have  before you have to start having conversations...... and even thats starting to dry up now ..........it wouldnt be so bad but she dont even understand the offside rule !!

• Haha 8

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

I’m lucky that my lock up is just up the road so I can get up there whenever I need to and f**k around with making knives or sorting out my traps ... nets etc ......

• Like 1
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Am i the only one finding all this a bit of a testing time on the marriage....dont get me wrong i think the world of the bird but im just getting sick of her being around all the time....im sure she thinks the same about me so its no marriage breaker.....couples need their space and we probably have more than most ?...but theres only so much sex you can have  before you have to start having conversations...... and even thats starting to dry up now ..........it wouldnt be so bad but she dont even understand the offside rule !!

Ray! set your good lady up with an account on here, it might be amusing to hear her side of things lol

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Am i the only one finding all this a bit of a testing time on the marriage....

Quite the opposite this end, mate. We're still able to move freely this side of the Atlantic but that could change within hours if the powers collectively flex.

We've had many months of seeing each other briefly because of working commitments and this has allowed us to catch up a bit. Saying that we're quite a way behind the UK when it comes to lockdowns and quarantine. Salt Lake City police have reported a 35% jump in domestic violence incidents since they started insisting on sheltering in place. That has a degree of surprise attached as the majority of people in this state are very religious and abstain from drugs and alcohol. Maybe there is a lesson in that somewhere if you dig!

I've got three days mole trapping from tomorrow so that gives the wife a break from me and the dog.  It is also the end of the financial quarter so I have loads of invoices and receipts to drop off. A bit different this time around. For those who have already paid I'll drop the receipt off in the letter box rather than hand it over personally. For those who normally pay by cheque each quarter I have attached bank details to the invoice and asked for an online payment if possible. If they opt to pay be cheque I'll leave the invoice and a SAE so they can post it on. Then its shopping day on Thursday so another trip out. This week will fly then there is only a week and a half to go (hopefully).

16 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Quite the opposite this end, mate. We're still able to move freely this side of the Atlantic but that could change within hours if the powers collectively flex.

We've had many months of seeing each other briefly because of working commitments and this has allowed us to catch up a bit. Saying that we're quite a way behind the UK when it comes to lockdowns and quarantine. Salt Lake City police have reported a 35% jump in domestic violence incidents since they started insisting on sheltering in place. That has a degree of surprise attached as the majority of people in this state are very religious and abstain from drugs and alcohol. Maybe there is a lesson in that somewhere if you dig!

Familiarity breeds contempt 

Looks like construction in UK has closed down for initially 2 weeks.

It was difficult last week. I know that it has been difficult for everyone. Some of our projects had shut down, refurb/improvement works on manufacturing sites. The lads get full pay if stood down. Construction sites still open.

Difficult to keep moral up when people are seriously worried but cannot afford to not turn in if the site is open.

We owe a dept and huge respect to the people still carrying out  the real essential work. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Familiarity breeds contempt 

Yep.

Depending on the families it'll either bring them closer together for the better, or rip them apart completely. Another one of those "Work For The Solution" or "Exacerbate The Problem" scenarios. Only time will tell, I suppose.

30 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Me and my Mrs are a bit odd I suppose in that we moved in together after about 2 weeks of meeting and have hardly had a day apart in 25 years, before kids it was fairly standard in as much as she went to her work and I went to mine type thing but as soon as we had kids she came to work for me and we have spent almost every single day in each other’s company for the last 18 years !!

So for us, it’s business as usual !

• Like 5
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Me and my Mrs are a bit odd I suppose in that we moved in together after about 2 weeks of meeting and have hardly had a day apart in 25 years, before kids it was fairly standard in as much as she went to her work and I went to mine type thing but as soon as we had kids she came to work for me and we have spent almost every single day in each other’s company for the last 18 years !!

But does she understand the offside rule?

1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

But does she understand the offside rule?

Mate she has had to listen to more shit and moaning about football than almost any woman alive.....and just when she thought it was over.....the boy started playing ! Lol

Anyway, she don’t need to know......she washes a teams football kit the absolute dogs bollocks and that all she needs to know ! Lol 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Myself and my goid lady wife are the same, been together for nearly 30 years, and never been apart, we get on great, never argue or row, we're both on the same page with every thing in our lives.

Atb j 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, delswal said:

Ray! set your good lady up with an account on here, it might be amusing to hear her side of things lol

Could you imagine if all the wife's and girlfriends started a account on here I bet there would be tales told then 

• Haha 1