27 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

What about touching cash ? Parcels ? Bags ? Food of shelves ?? How far do you take it 

Imagine that you have it and you don't want to give it to anyone else?

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, king said:

I agree but 1 of my cards doesent like the contactless at all.

It won't have none of it lol.

I don't have a contactless card for some reason my bank account doesn't come with one it's an extra charge .. 

So I use Google pay on my phone , don't think there's a limit to what I can pay with it as I paid £60 the other day contactless with it 

27 minutes ago, Chid said:

I don't have a contactless card for some reason my bank account doesn't come with one it's an extra charge .. 

So I use Google pay on my phone , don't think there's a limit to what I can pay with it as I paid £60 the other day contactless with it 

Ive seen the Samsung pay thing on my phone.but never bothered with it.

2 hours ago, king said:

I've been using the card with a piece of clear plastic.to type the number in and once home putting the card in the sink and washing with bleach.

My thinking is.surely that card would. Pick up any virus once slotted into the card slot.

As you don't know who has been putting a card into the machine

Well there's another for the equation!I personally don't know but fair point,we just all need to be very carefull

1 minute ago, Odin said:

Well there's another for the equation!I personally don't know but fair point,we just all need to be very carefull

And because none of us have had any type of biohazard training.

It makes it a bit harder I think to know how to protect ourselves.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, king said:

And because none of us have had any type of biohazard training.

It makes it a bit harder I think to know how to protect ourselves.

Yes!but with self cleanliness we must be somewhere near??stay safe?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Balaur said:

Sake, how much tax do they need, Jesus Christ, TV car business council vat fuel income , it's bloody endless if they can't run a country on that then they're shite. 

You dodged the question, but Delswal was bang on. A big fat zero chance of getting elected on a mandate of increasing personal tax rates to cover public services. And fr every person like you complaining about high taxes there are others complaining about the poor condition of roads, not being able to get an appointment their doctor, not enough police on the streets, etc, etc..............

14 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Think this will change the way alot of us shop from now on.... Everything has moved towards pre made, chopped, grated short shelf life,lazy cnut option ... Having you buying bits everyday ?Mrs and kids been baking all day here?gone up a belt hole this last week ?

My eldest made banana bread yesterday... had it before bed last night with a cuppa and for breakfast this morning...

I could get used to this, next time you see me I'll be 20st lol.

20200328_210920.jpg.b4a81409b937cdbf121af72f14712647.jpg

• Like 7
14 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Think this will change the way alot of us shop from now on.... Everything has moved towards pre made, chopped, grated short shelf life,lazy cnut option ... Having you buying bits everyday ?Mrs and kids been baking all day here?gone up a belt hole this last week ?

You must be up to a 28 inch waist now then ?

• Haha 3
13 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Prob chid,but i use new,gloves n mask.if we actually think about it everyhing is touching something,everywere.very difficult.

If you've ever done the asbestos awareness course the first thing on and last thing off is the mask... so I think Chid is looking at this in exactly the same way, general ppe procedure.

Plus you should have a face fit test on a mask etc etc...

But you're completely right you are making every effort when half the fuckers are sneezing on the veg you're buying...

My mrs had to go to the hospital yesterday for an iron infusion, fully isolated ward, I gave her a ffp3 asbestos standard dust mask, she felt a twat but wore it...

Whilst she was at the hospital I went and done a shop, first time I've been in a supermarket for 2 weeks, apart from the 2m rule queuing inside and outside, and limited numbers, nothing was any different...there were only 2 of us wearing a mask in the shop...

I'm trying to completely isolate and on the rare occasion I have to go out take every precaution, 1 to protect my wife but also as a duty of care to everyone else....problem is we are surrounded by stupid c**ts who are more worried about when Macdonalds will reopen than protected each other...

Mental!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1