50 minutes ago, Chid said:

And there we have cross contamination already .. mask should always be put on before gloves 

Prob chid,but i use new,gloves n mask.if we actually think about it everyhing is touching something,everywere.very difficult.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

The chinese are used to these outbreaks,and mask up,and use sanitizer straight away.they know how to reduce the impact.im afraid we are taking it as a joke,and boris and his gang have been too slow off the mark......

You're not wrong there mate, must be at least a month ago I walked through Chinatown and there was zipperheads left right and centre cutting about masked up, all they were missing was glow sticks and a noisy darkened venue

• Haha 2

I ordered a 100 hedge plants for next week, won't be getting them now till lock down is over because all garden centres are closed, no harm, I'll find another project for the time been

Atb j 

15 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

You're not wrong there mate, must be at least a month ago I walked through Chinatown and there was zipperheads left right and centre cutting about masked up, all they were missing was glow sticks and a noisy darkened venue

There are different ways to handle situations like these and we are novices at it. The Dutch decided to protect their old folk and other vulnerable people and let the others spread the virus to build up an immunity whereas other countries have enforced lock downs or restrictions on people moving. None of it is perfect and you have the situation in Italy where everything but the essential services have been closed and the unions representing the essential services are lobbying to keep their workers at home to protect their lives. In France the Gendarmes were ordered to give all their personal protective equipment to the medical profession and then they were told to enforce the lock down. Now their union has told Macron to provide the police with protective equipment or they will stop enforcing the lock down. There are the same or similar stories from every country. Nobody was prepared for all this.

There has never been a drill or rehearsal and the world-wide cuts in public services driven it must be said by public aversion to paying taxes, has left every country's health and police services overwhelmed.

Truth is this will run its course all the measures now may slow it down and help the NHS but there are far to many dickheads out there to eradicate the spread. Mass hysteria seems to be the order of the day mainly due to the facebook experts. As for me ive tried self isolating for years due to the fact i hate crowded places and prefer solitude.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Odin said:

I agree,but if I go shopping in my supermarket i have to sanitise the hands before putting on gloves,all the cashiers wear gloves and masks,pay by card so no skin contact,put card in pocket,pack bags,go home.unpack shopping,wipe down shopping and card,put away shopping ,go for shower.sad,but you need to do it?

I've been using the card with a piece of clear plastic.to type the number in and once home putting the card in the sink and washing with bleach.

My thinking is.surely that card would. Pick up any virus once slotted into the card slot.

As you don't know who has been putting a card into the machine

• Like 1

Had a mate ring me today from prison, he said he has never known so many cons wanting to go into solitary lol. Not a good time to be inside if this fecking thing takes hold..............mind you I could think of a few cons to give to  

2 minutes ago, king said:

I've been using the card with a piece of clear plastic.to type the number in and once home putting the card in the sink and washing with bleach.

My thinking is.surely that card would. Pick up any virus once slotted into the card slot.

As you don't know who has been putting a card into the machine

Contactless is the way forward ?

6 minutes ago, Balaur said:

It's nothing whatsoever to the public's aversion to paying taxes that's bollocks, it's government aversion to collecting corporate tax from huge companies, it's the banks who stole billions of taxpayers money through their puppet governments. British tax payers are taxed to the hilt , food banks across the country.....

So if a party said they were going to raise personal taxes to pay for increased public services what chance do you think of them getting elected?

8 hours ago, Nicepix said:

So if a party said they were going to raise personal taxes to pay for increased public services what chance do you think of them getting elected?

A big fat ZERO springs to mind 

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

What about touching cash ? Parcels ? Bags ? Food of shelves ?? How far do you take it 

My Mrs has been cleaning her notes with dettol spray .....do you think that's why the bought the new plastic notes in? :hmm:

• Like 1