• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Even the cashiers,no glove,no mask.they are in for a shock.

Most masks are only good for 15 mins continues use , gloves unless your changing them every time your dealing with a different customer theres no point in wearing them , regular hand washing and alcohol sanitizer is better 

1 minute ago, Chid said:

Most masks are only good for 15 mins continues use , gloves unless your changing them every time your dealing with a different customer theres no point in wearing them , regular hand washing and alcohol sanitizer is better 

Surely it's got to be better than no mask,no gloves??!!

The chinese are used to these outbreaks,and mask up,and use sanitizer straight away.they know how to reduce the impact.im afraid we are taking it as a joke,and boris and his gang have been too slow off the mark......

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

The chinese are used to these outbreaks,and mask up,and use sanitizer straight away.they know how to reduce the impact.im afraid we are taking it as a joke,and boris and his gang have been too slow off the mark......

Sadly I agree,to slow to lock down

13 minutes ago, Chid said:

If i worked in some of these shops round here,id wear a mask in normal times,some dirty  fukers about

Edited by Qbgrey
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Odin said:

Surely it's got to be better than no mask,no gloves??!!

Not all the time , putting a mask on and taking it off if not done right can be just as dangerous as not wearing one touching face with contaminated hands , gloves I've seen people walking round , driving and going into shop with same gloves on or reusing them , so basically just spreading the virus every where while thinking there safe.. people wearing the gloves are probably less likely to be following good hand hygiene practices cause "the gloves protect them" 

Get out car,put gloves on,and mask.close door with gloved hand,do shopping,load shopping in car,return trolley,put both gloves n mask  in bin.get car use hand gel on keys,hands everthing.but the prob us unloading shopping,but atleast try to contain it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Chid said:

Not all the time , putting a mask on and taking it off if not done right can be just as dangerous as not wearing one touching face with contaminated hands , gloves I've seen people walking round , driving and going into shop with same gloves on or reusing them , so basically just spreading the virus every where while thinking there safe.. people wearing the gloves are probably less likely to be following good hand hygiene practices cause "the gloves protect them" 

I agree,but if I go shopping in my supermarket i have to sanitise the hands before putting on gloves,all the cashiers wear gloves and masks,pay by card so no skin contact,put card in pocket,pack bags,go home.unpack shopping,wipe down shopping and card,put away shopping ,go for shower.sad,but you need to do it?

7 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Get out car,put gloves on,and mask.close door with gloved hand,do shopping,load shopping in car,return trolley,put both gloves n mask  in bin.get car use hand gel on keys,hands everthing.but the prob us unloading shopping,but atleast try to contain it.

And there we have cross contamination already .. mask should always be put on before gloves 

On 23/03/2020 at 21:47, the lamping ferreter said:

I no theirs already a corona virus topic but what’s people’s view on this latest move and what will people do 

I just encourage the wife and mother in law to get out and ignore it.

• Haha 4

Think this will change the way alot of us shop from now on.... Everything has moved towards pre made, chopped, grated short shelf life,lazy cnut option ... Having you buying bits everyday ?Mrs and kids been baking all day here?gone up a belt hole this last week ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

They are pretty prolific, and most mornings any grass will show signs of there nocturnal feeding ?

I no people that have for photography but don’t no the law on it ?

I would be baiting them

get a 45 gallon plastic drum

cut a hole in the top fix a lid on

drill inch and 1/4 holes on the bottom edge just about 6 holes.

place the drum on two pieces of 4x2 edge up

then ratchet strap it to a tree. Use a 2 inch strap.

fill it full of oats/wheat

give it a week

1 minute ago, Ted Newgent said:

I would be baiting them

get a 45 gallon plastic drum

cut a hole in the top fix a lid on

drill inch and 1/4 holes on the bottom edge just about 6 holes.

place the drum on two pieces of 4x2 edge up

then ratchet strap it to a tree. Use a 2 inch strap.

fill it full of oats/wheat

give it a week

Ted, they are easy to find.... No need for baiting.... Walk most places and you will see signs of them... 20181216_121542.jpg.838723b5826c88b49fa67addb6268f6f.jpg