• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

You need a laptop with an SD card slot in the side, I only buy cameras with a full size SD as the micro ones are easy to loose and a bit of a pain for a fat fingered short sighted old fool like me, just take the SD out the camera and stick it in the slot and it will talk you through loading up anything you need if it’s not already on the laptop, the wild boar in the forest are pretty mental on the cameras when you find a good run it’s like a long line of humbugs plus the host of other oddity’s you may catch up there ✌️✌️

Been spending some time in the forest myself caught a few on the cams but looks like the biggest are on there own.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, C.green said:

Been spending some time in the forest myself caught a few on the cams but looks like the biggest are on there own.

From What I can remember sows an young in groups , males travel from group to group  looking for the ones in heat.? Stand to be corrected though. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

From What I can remember sows an young in groups , males travel from group to group  looking for the ones in heat.? Stand to be corrected though. 

My understanding was the boar is always at the back when they move in a group, but I also stand to be corrected ???

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Greyman said:

My understanding was the boar is always at the back when they move in a group, but I also stand to be corrected ???

The male boar live away from the group (sounder) and the matriarch dominant Sow who is the daddy of the group. There are certain areas up the forest where all you will see are mature male boar on their own or younger ones in 2/3 s. 

Edited by DEERMAN
  • Like 3
30 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Are the boar hard to find or can you accidentally stumble across them?

Just seen on purbeck police force Facebook page 

They stopped one couple and they had drive down from reading for a walk

And 2 coming off Studland chain ferry who fancied coming out for a drive and they made them. Turn right round and go back on the returning ferry, while these idiots are still out it won't stop spreading!! 

Its shocking,i went to lidl on passing,i wore a mask,as did a few others,a youngish bird,fat,no mask,green hair with boyfriend was looking direct at me,while saying to her equally retarded boyfriend."oh god i , just dont understand it"! I walked past her muttered c...t ...next thing shes coughing non stop all round the store.

Edited by Qbgrey
2 hours ago, MH1 said:

Are the boar hard to find or can you accidentally stumble across them?

They are pretty prolific, and most mornings any grass will show signs of there nocturnal feeding ?

2 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

are you allowed to place bait down for the boars??

I no people that have for photography but don’t no the law on it ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Its shocking,i went to lidl on passing,i wore a mask,as did a few others,a youngish bird,fat,green hair with boyfriend was looking direct at me,while saying to her equally retarded boyfriend."oh god i , just dont understand it"! I walked past her muttered c...t ...next thing shes coughing non stop all round the store.

Yep,that's what we are up against

• Like 1