8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You need a laptop with an SD card slot in the side, I only buy cameras with a full size SD as the micro ones are easy to loose and a bit of a pain for a fat fingered short sighted old fool like me, just take the SD out the camera and stick it in the slot and it will talk you through loading up anything you need if it’s not already on the laptop, the wild boar in the forest are pretty mental on the cameras when you find a good run it’s like a long line of humbugs plus the host of other oddity’s you may catch up there ✌️✌️

You can get these as well, I only use a phone for the internet. Only interesting thing I've got on my cam is rats under the shed lol

Screenshot_20200328-112643_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, MH1 said:

You can get these as well, I only use a phone for the internet. Only interesting thing I've got on my cam is rats under the shed lol

Screenshot_20200328-112643_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Never had much joy with the card readers have a few but they seem very hit or miss, would add I am a technical retard so could well be me ??

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

You need a laptop with an SD card slot in the side, I only buy cameras with a full size SD as the micro ones are easy to loose and a bit of a pain for a fat fingered short sighted old fool like me, just take the SD out the camera and stick it in the slot and it will talk you through loading up anything you need if it’s not already on the laptop, the wild boar in the forest are pretty mental on the cameras when you find a good run it’s like a long line of humbugs plus the host of other oddity’s you may catch up there ✌️✌️

Will get the mrs to fire up the laptop ?got that footage from a spot couple of hundred yards from the house, will set it lower next time, try and catch the cubs, bait them with some hot x buns, will be investing in a few more?

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Managed to get out myself this morning for a few hours with the weekends new album blaring in my headphones. Plenty roe deer still about and a good bit fresh air. Defo need to reapply for my FAC when this is over regret giving it up.

Screenshot_20200328-123257_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200328-123236_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200328-123230_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200328-123304_Gallery.jpg

Never get a ticket as long as there’s a hole in me arse, but make do and mend, just took my dogs out for a local walk round the streets and managed a sneaky shot off the local railway underpass ??am going to ask a mate if I can feed one of his horses from next week so I can get out of town everyday for my walk ??

522F6318-0A10-468F-A3CF-E3B2EB9C317C.jpeg

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I've got a shitey catapult somewhere I been thinking of digging out but I think it might be useless cheap crap 

Don’t think price comes into catapults unless your trying to buy success which always ends in failure, that one is a hazel fork cut from the hedge less than a quids worth of elastic and a pouch cut from a leather sofa dumped in a laybye, stick a piccy up of what you got and I,ll see if I can do something with it for you, you have a young lad as well mate ? so it’s a good thing for you to do together ??

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Will get the mrs to fire up the laptop ?got that footage from a spot couple of hundred yards from the house, will set it lower next time, try and catch the cubs, bait them with some hot x buns, will be investing in a few more?

I tend to set them about 3/4ft high facing slightly downwards have had a few badgers actually pull them off when I set them to low, they can also smell you on them for the first week so the longer you can leave them the more natural the animals will become, it’s quite addictive mate but opens up a hole new world ??

• Like 1

Is the UK gone into a full or semi lockdown, I can't make it out really.

And for the irish people, how is the lock down affecting you and the places you live in.

Honesty, it's the same here as any other day. Don't see anyone ??

Woulnt know of a lock down

Atb j 

9 minutes ago, jetro said:

And for the irish people, how is the lock down affecting you and the places you live in.

Atb j 

I'm up in NI and there's more people walking past my house than ever , but less cyclists which is a bonus cause they make some racket shouting at each other ?

20 minutes ago, Chid said:

I'm up in NI and there's more people walking past my house than ever , but less cyclists which is a bonus cause they make some racket shouting at each other ?

Much the same here, a few walkers out, but it is bitter cold here today unless that's stopping them.

Atb j 

45 minutes ago, jetro said:

Atb j 

Not to sure, we can go out for a walk for exercise or to work if we have an essential job and other essential journeys, shopping, bank or doctors, lots of plod out stopping folk and asking them why they are out and dishing out £30 on the spot fines if you don’t have a good reason, my problem is I,m not allowed to drive to take the dogs out yet I am going to a farm and doing my walking in total isolation but I am allowed to walk them round the local park with Everyman and his dog also doing the same thing, ??

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I tend to set them about 3/4ft high facing slightly downwards have had a few badgers actually pull them off when I set them to low, they can also smell you on them for the first week so the longer you can leave them the more natural the animals will become, it’s quite addictive mate but opens up a hole new world ??

Think it will be a new thing for me?get a few more and soon as the forest and river opens back up, I will get a few set up..... 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Think it will be a new thing for me?get a few more and soon as the forest and river opens back up, I will get a few set up..... 

Been plenty of good sightings in the forest mate, had some good tooth pits off a widboar last year,  hope you get some beginners luck ??