• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Sssshhh mate if she reads that I'll never hear the last of it

Lol 

My missus tells me she is allways right and I'm allways wrong.

The cheeky bugger lol.

Just now, Balaur said:

I understand that, but talking within the confines of this current epidemic there is no vaccine....they're not going to test the population as I can see it, if the tested health workers that would be something...I don't think science can keep up with these pandemics, and the Chinese are still shopping at wet markets....

:laugh:

Who was it that did the modelling? Who was it that identified the virus? Who was it that designed the diagnostic tests? Who is it that is advising government on strategy? Who is it that is working on vaccines and currently have them at human trials? Who is it that has managed to design, test and manufacture critical medical equipment in DAYS that the Swiss 'experts' said wouldn't be possible?

We don't just praise the brave....

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

:laugh:

Who was it that did the modelling? Who was it that identified the virus? Who was it that designed the diagnostic tests? Who is it that is advising government on strategy? Who is it that is working on vaccines and currently have them at human trials? Who is it that has managed to design, test and manufacture critical medical equipment in DAYS that the Swiss 'experts' said wouldn't be possible?

We don't just praise the brave....

At least give us a clue mate.

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Just dig out a shit little flower bed on allotment for the kids with some very sorry for there selves flowers on the brink of death and been testing out the new rigs in the mrs sink!

19B66544-ECB9-467E-A002-73972902DC6D.png

F3E63973-D022-4858-BE41-2F523C4A9757.png

380CD706-4628-4C16-A789-5A02ED8B7D77.jpeg

That garden fork looks very relaxed mate.

• Haha 1
Just now, Balaur said:

That's all great , and yes I'm glad scientists have told us to hide in the house, lol. Seriously though I agree they deserve praise, but it is their passion, determination we're praising, bravery is different, people might be risking their own childrens future for the sake of others...

And helping the sick is the passion of medical professionals. They literally entered into a career that daily exposes them to disease, epidemic or not. Yes the front line medical professionals deserve praise because they are front line troops saving lives.

Scientists and industry that are active on this deserve praise because they are providing the troops with equipment and strategy to save lives. Which is arguably more effective, if not brave. Trivialise that all you want, I bet the doctors aren't.

It's not a joke. I'm praising different things which are both VERY important.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

And helping the sick is the passion of medical professionals. They literally entered into a career that daily exposes them to disease, epidemic or not. Yes the front line medical professionals deserve praise because they are front line troops saving lives.

Scientists and industry that are active on this deserve praise because they are providing the troops with equipment and strategy to save lives. Which is arguably more effective, if not brave. Trivialise that all you want, I bet the doctors aren't.

It's not a joke. I'm praising different things which are both VERY important.

thank goodness we have some of the best in the world !!.

1 minute ago, riohog said:

thank goodness we have some of the best in the world !!.

I'm just impressed with what's going on behind the scenes. I don't want to take anything from our brave front line medical professionals.