• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

I'm going to fckin strangle my Mrs before this is over. Her mum was an evil cnut and didn't feed em so she's always had food hoarding issues. Our fridge, freezer and cupboards are full, she uses one item and it's got to be replaced. One of our only arguments is the food she wastes. This lock down is sending her into overdrive. I'd hoped she would learn to be sensible with all this. Last week she discovered the local milk man, so she's ordered milk. She then started putting on Facebook that she had an egg and milk supplier and if any one wanted any she could get them some to...shes taking orders for about 10 people, from a milkman who already delivers to every street, for some reason we are a fckin handling agent. Now she's discovered meat packs from the butcher, she's ordered 2! We have no room so she's offering it to friends. Just heard her on the phone to the sister in law, apparently grocer is delivering organic veg so we can get an overpriced basket of niche veg to let go mouldy. Tonight we are supporting the local pub (one of the ones that don't use me for pest control) by having £40 worth of take out food....its costing me a fortune. 

Gonna go all Brian plummer and hit the road in a gypsy vardo to get away from it all ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
7 minutes ago, Balaur said:

No mirrors in your house then haha

She's chuffed with the result. To be fair, so am I. I've missed my vocation. Must be my feminine side coming out  ?

• Like 1

It's the same here did the garden powerwashed the flags shed cleaned and sorted and the fooker still comes out barking orders at me  when I still haven't finished the back she's on about ' the front I honestly don't know what else I can say to her that will stop her talking to me and if she mentions decorating she will get that excended patio sooner that she think I can't do this isolation with her much longer it's torture 

Just to chatting with my son.

Chicago is shut down, he's job is closed up, and they have to be indoors from 5pm till 7am. Only essential jobs on the go. 

All the bars are closed as well, place is very quiet. 

Atb j 

How long does everything think boris can keep this lockdown on for before people start ignoring it like people are doing already and without enough police it’s a loosing battle personally after 3 week people are going to want to see there family’s although we need a lockdown do you really think they can keep it going much more than six week I don’t think they can 

5 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

How long does everything think boris can keep this lockdown on for before people start ignoring it like people are doing already and without enough police it’s a loosing battle personally after 3 week people are going to want to see there family’s although we need a lockdown do you really think they can keep it going much more than six week I don’t think they can 

Shame really. Our grandparents went and fought years of war, and we can’t do a month sat on our sofas. Sad times. 

• Like 1