• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Google images, tinder and thl keeps me amused an Facebook for friends n family ?

Well not so sure about Google images but Tinder and THL have provided me with much amusement over the years ?

• Haha 2

Butchers delivering meat tomorrow 

Going to nip to the shop for the rest of the provisions ? .

Walk the dogs round the horse gallop a few times , jobs a good in 

14 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

It’s fascinating really - it’s like a massive social experiment - think you know and like your other half or family ??? Try living on lockdown for months 

nothings changed for me and the mrs we have seen no one for months except when i go shopping so it's just the norm for us,might do a spot of fishing 

• Like 2

Follow god's word ?

Screenshot_20200325-130143__01.jpg.bd8057c3f6a6affe2d88778fea319ef3.jpg

Seen religious nuts sharing this and also mentioning the end of Passover is 3 weeks time so get praying people and rub a bit of lambs blood about your house just to be safe 

Been schooling my 3 today... Had a brilliant morning together ?went out on the mountain bike for an hr this morning at 6am....out later for a wander with the hw for some fresh ferret food couple of runs for the lurcher.... 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I did wrestling and book reading, missus does school work with them, tried a little fitness regime but they just keep piling on me, limited with small house and garden , but the allotment is a life saver and they had a quick spin on bikes this morning. You're lucky with the hills there DC you can escape the masses, down here seems the whole population heads anywhere outdoorsy every day. 

no one about around here joe... 

DSC_0408.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Without sounding like a cock ? my kids are all above the stuff they learning in school, so iv gave em time off. Every fcuker else got it, so I’m letting em run riot for a while, even my 4 an 5 year olds are clued up an hearing convo’s an know shit is going down, so fcuk it let em be kids for a wee while atleast, half shite they learn in school is irrelevant anyways if you ask me, learn just as much if not more playing am working about house an garden ?

when we home schooled my eldest for a bit, we learnt early on not too stress to much, an as it went we taught him way beyond what was needed, so have sort a learnt a lesson an this time are lot more relaxed, lots ways to teach kids anyways, I got a 4 year old here that you try an sit him down for maths an you gonna have a battle, use some seeds to do maths in garden an he a totally diff kid, same as nutrition haha he wouldn’t pay any attention till we broke down a cows diet ????

Exp.jpeg.9b988a722eb8d19db8db62f464fe60be.jpeg

:D

• Haha 3

Just had my best mate round to drop off loads of his stuff. Him and his wife have been placed on a repatriation flight to Canada ? They were supposed to move in 3 weeks. Canadian Gov said nope, now!

On the upside, the mrs arrives tomorrow morning with brown sauce and fruit gums ?

• Like 1