9 minutes ago, mushroom said:

200€ daft sod should've just said he was off to the shops.

Exactly the same here. I just spend a few hours in the morning, afternoon and night walking the dog in the park. Couple of beers and a spliff or two ?

Yesterday I told the guy in Mercadona to go fuuck himself. They are providing hand sanitiser and gloves but people were rooting around the gloves first, then using the hand sanitiser ?‍♂️.. I cleaned my hands and said no way am I touching those gloves, you should be handing them to people, not letting the scruffy cnuts finger them all. He said no gloves, you're not coming in... I told him to go fuuck himself, walked out and bought my bog roll in Dia ?

Ha ha,went shopping myself this morning,sanitised the hands,putting the gloves on and some Muppet leans over me to get a pair of gloves,he got told to f**k off and give me space aswell!one thing I have noticed in supermarkets is the amount of people that pick items up and put them back again,especially meat,look with your eyes not your hands.think the lock down will be longer than the 15 day extension?I had some rooms to paint,they're finished now so just trying to keep the head busy?

• Like 1

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Just seen it on the daily update and they saying no need for sites to close, some rich twat forking out backhanders

More then likely mate it's disgusting really my work today sent 3 lads off in the same van 2 people in lorrys still. There was 6 people today scaffolding right on top of each other most the day I stayed on the ground out the way of it all but won't be long untill I get grassed up for doing nothing 

9 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Just seen it on the daily update and they saying no need for sites to close, some rich twat forking out backhanders

It was chaos last night and early morning today as we thought sites were closing. Then not. Police turned up on  1 large site and suggested it shut down but they don't have authority to do it yet.

As it stands most sites still open as it is "essential work"

Reminds me of a pit disaster here many years ago, the mine owner said get the ponies out 1st, I can easily replace the boys.

Nowts changed. 

• Like 1

Not sure if im being a big girls blouse or not but id suggest getting some of them disposable gloves if your out and about driving,none of the petrol stations round here have got any of the gloves they usually keep by the pumps and id imagine them pumps are a surefire way of picking up nasties.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Accip74 said:

Are they restricting the amount of people in a shop at anyone time? They have been here. Security on all the big shops.

The daughter of a pal of mine works in a big Boots on a retail park and they are only letting 4 people in at a time.....which in turn is causing people outside to be standing on top of each other queuing round the block !......lock the gaff down for f**k sake !!!!

37 minutes ago, Odin said:

Ha ha,went shopping myself this morning,sanitised the hands,putting the gloves on and some Muppet leans over me to get a pair of gloves,he got told to f**k off and give me space aswell!one thing I have noticed in supermarkets is the amount of people that pick items up and put them back again,especially meat,look with your eyes not your hands.think the lock down will be longer than the 15 day extension?I had some rooms to paint,they're finished now so just trying to keep the head busy?

We've got at least another two weeks mate. Gov extended it on Friday.

Aye the dirty sods. I couldn't believe what I was seeing tbh. What clowns.

We are now down to one period of exercise per day, alone or with your kids, one hour maximum, and within 1 km of home. And they are saying that t will last for several more weeks yet. I predict a riot! The fuzzy-wuzzies in the big cities won't stand it.

12 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Does anyone else think this is going to be life for atleast 12month I do now 

The nature of epidemics hasn't changed, we're not likely to have a vaccine in the near future and we have no reason to be sure the epidemic will stall in the summer.

I honestly don't know where people are getting 3, 8, 12 weeks etc from...

Only way I can see it being over so soon is if they let it just rip on through us.

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The nature of epidemics hasn't changed, we're not likely to have a vaccine in the near future and we have no reason to be sure the epidemic will stall in the summer.

I honestly don't know where people are getting 3, 8, 12 weeks etc from...

Only way I can see it being over so soon is if they let it just rip on through us.

That would be the best but worst way to sort this out but they can’t morally do it a lad at work thinks everything is going be back to normal in 3 week lol and so do most people 

Just now, Balaur said:

Nah I can't see that happening, China are beginning to lighten measures 3 months in, although they seem to think there's another epidemic starting elsewhere in China...most respitory viruses seem to have a season, also we have to rely somewhat on this herd immunity thing, main aim of countries is to slow it enough so that medical centres can about cope. 

China’s spike is only from imported cases so they say we’ll see in a week or so