26 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I agree mate im not digging him/them out for once i dont think we can really point fingers at the government.......but i do think it should of either been an Italian style lockdown or nothing at all....if im not wrong our death rate is higher than the Italians or Spanish when they locked down.

You are correct

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Literally sat waiting for a phone call for worst case scenario contingency . look at this country , look at our case of self importance. I’ve got lads literally waiting to go and get hands on. In

The boy helping me with some trapping. Obviously he isn’t handling Mk6’s......that would be fcuking irresponsible! ?    

This is the latest drawing.

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Dont know about anyone else but i think this is going to be hard.....its only been a few days and im absolutely bored out me skull !....ive even phoned my sister this morning and i cant stand her,f**k knows where all this is going to end up !

I’ve had calls from people I never thought I’d hear from again! 

& no one has an excuse not to pick up now ?

8 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I’ve had calls from people I never thought I’d hear from again! 

& no one has an excuse not to pick up now ?

I expect to have the same accip they  only ring when they need or want something but they don't need to bother because I won't be picking up they can jog on for me eaten meat and all that 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

4 guys I know In food production have quit today, saying why fcuk should they keep working an putting themselves at risk for same wage when rest of country is getting paid for nowt, an yet nowt being done for those who are still out there at risk, have to say it made me think, but truthfully I couldn’t stay in for next 3 weeks so I’ll take me chances ?

gonna be funny ole times ahead

Most of the time I'm by myself in a field so I'll crack on 

5 hours ago, baker boy said:

Yes mate I work for railways, only essential safety work needs covering, work that by law has to be done

I’m a Mobile Operations Manager dreading it if I have to de-train or something similar I’ll have to get my gimp suit out ?

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

4 guys I know In food production have quit today, saying why fcuk should they keep working an putting themselves at risk for same wage when rest of country is getting paid for nowt, an yet nowt being done for those who are still out there at risk, have to say it made me think, but truthfully I couldn’t stay in for next 3 weeks so I’ll take me chances ?

how fkn clever is that  ,i just dont get that mentality mate  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Site am on closed today but re open s tomorrow !!! But the company a work for 3 weeks lockdown can’t understand how 1 site can be open and another shut.

Its still very confusing I'm reading conflicting reports on site work ..whole thing needs more clarity 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So now they ain't going to get paid at all...

I think we had fair warning weeks ago in the shape of Italy & very little was done. If it gets as bad as Italy or worse in the uk, the government certainly won't be remembered for being quick on draw.

Same here, we are only one to two weeks ahead of England in terms of restrictions & they are now about to be stepped up again. 

Let's just get on with it now!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Balaur said:

I'd imagine they could say they self isolated because had a cough etc to still get paid

But whose going to pay them ? The 80% comes from the employer and is paid back to the employer by the government and they cant sign on for ages because they walked out of the job....idiots

7 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I'm in BCN mate and it's bad here... heard they found a load of dead pensioners in cars homes down in Andalucia. 

Yeah read that earlier  that had just been abandoned by the carers...shocking