Breeze & Logan’s pups

1 minute ago, Dinosaurs said:

Same as bud ?. Absolutely stunning litter. Atb

Pup's are a lottery, you just pay your money take your chances

I know you want a outgoing lively pups but I've seen some very timed and stand off pups become the pick of littler when 12m old 

Nothing worse then breding a littler to hold back the pick (well what u think is the pick) to find out down the line it's the only one not working to the standard it's happened me ?

• Like 6

4 hours ago, shaaark said:

Little belters, very nice ?

Looks like that brindle pup, 2nd pic down, got a bit of 'attitude' lol cracking pups

Same pup that took my eye straight away gotta love a rough brindle ??

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, hang & bang said:

Pup's are a lottery, you just pay your money take your chances

I know you want a outgoing lively pups but I've seen some very timed and stand off pups become the pick of littler when 12m old 

Nothing worse then breding a littler to hold back the pick (well what u think is the pick) to find out down the line it's the only one not working to the standard it's happened me ?

Happened to me to pal 

8 hours ago, hang & bang said:

Nothing f***ing worse you would nearly wanna keep the lot ?

True fella ??I’m pretty lucky though I got a pup gifted out of the best bitch I bred out the first litter I done  to another decent dog very similar bred I’m really happy with this pup she’s only 9month old but showing huge potential I’m liking what I’m seeing plus kept in touch with all The pups litter mates it’s good to see there progress most have been self entered there’s good reports from all of them. It does show though you can breed out off the best to the best an still be left with a duffer with your personal choice even though your adamant your choice is the right one for your needs the gamble is the same it’s all a gamble. This pup I got I picked it at 2hours old I see all the pups an was like that’s the one lucky for me so far it’s turned out great good coat excellent feet really well constructed an pretty obedient and is a fiery little f****r being terrier base probably not as racy as I’m used to but should work well for me as I’ve a habit of breaking dogs 

Only ever bred the one litter & the last pup born was born lifeless so i broke the sack etc & eventually got her onto the bitch. I knee straight away that she was the one i was keeping. My missus said you got all the others to choose from why are we keeping the broken one?? She turned out to be a nice strong bitch & put away enough to keep me happy. Atb

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MR BROOK said:

Know this is not my first litter. This fawn dog is line breed by me. ?

3CAA1097-67E7-472B-8215-98AA9E217F55.jpeg

B9BBEE3D-5F2F-49C2-AA7F-6FA4F7FC8AFD.jpeg

He’s the spit image of pup i kept except mines a bitch. Lovely litter bud &good choice of pup ? hope all goes well & all pups do well. Atb