Pups for sale

3 hours ago, jake2580 said:

credit to you mate they are some cracking pups i like the one in first pic,,reminds me of my old dog alfie  the same way bred as the pups , best dog i owned and probz will ever own brought him off a traveller  man at 12 month old for £50 couldn't kill a rabbit in a phone box the first ten nights out but when he switched he was un stoppable i went from killing 5 rabbits local a night to 25-30s a couple of nights a week along with bambi  but being young and stupid i would run the dog until he could barley stand(a couple of times i had to carry him back to the car) , a couple of nights a week at least pisses me off thinking back on it now i f****d him in the end running him with sore feet started pulling up on hedges , snapped his leg one night and was put down only a young dog 3 years old rip elf little dog taught me alot,,glad i see things different these days i like to work my dogs hard and test what i have but at the end of the day there not robots and need good rest ect

all the best with the pups fella

Screenshot (46).png

Screenshot (44).png

Screenshot (45).png

Stupid boy pike 

• Haha 1