glad i popped round !

1 minute ago, bird said:

following on from my post ( nice mooch) today in lurcher sec,  got back had bite to eat and cuppa, me the wife got talking about our neighbour  , he 77 got prostate cancer , he having chemotherapy , had 4 lots , got 2 more   poor old bugger . So with this  bloody coronavirus  going about, there not going out, think is  wife near my age 67 , so both are scared to venture out, in case he picks anything up. i went to there front door, knocked then put my phone number on  a scrap of paper,   put though letterbox and walked away. she read my paper  shouted , thanks Ray  we ok , with food so far , but will let me know when they need more food , she seemed  in bit of shock    lol, anyway  i glad i popped round  even from like a old poacher like me lol , there always somebody worse than our selves :yes: .

That's what community spirit is all about. Good on your Ray, true gent.

Atb j 

Good for you Ray I did the same for my neighbor today. Its a tricky one because you don't want to offend any one lol. If I lived next door to you I would be shouting across the fence at you give me a shout if you need any thing. You would probably come around and batter me or set buck on me ?

13 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

A very kind gesture Ray, and bet they welcomed it to, I shake your hand from afar,   keep well

Thanks Keith, hope your well/fit. Looked after your self mate, and bit of luck say 3 months time, and this virus is better under control,  maybe get your self nice little lurcher, or nice jack  to mooch about with ?

Fair play ray.

There is an older fella walks past the house everyday.carrying a rucksack on his back with an oxygen bottle.with pipes up his nose.

I gave him my number yesterday and told him any food you need ring me.

I was quite surprised that he didn't think much of this virus.

I'm don't think he would fair very well if he caught it though.